(S80) G - Tre Low, TPE: 78

TreLow315

Ottawa Lynx cant offer you a position because we already have a back up but good luck! Offers are about to come from other teams!

Unless you want to make a defender because every team REALLY needs one of those.. Just a suggestion ;)

993657456_YukonWaviers.jpg.c2b1a54482e2b27cbb6eefd617bbe825.jpg

Hello TreLow315.  My name is Gaikoku-hito and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Yukon Rush.

The Yukon Rush won the Founder’s Cup in the last season and most of the core is gone from the Championship team. We are more then pleased to have you fill into the new look Rush. To start your career in the VHLM we are offering you a role as back-up.

While the Rush are currently rebuilding we are a team focused on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. You will meet many different managers from around the world with one thing in common; Hockey. We are here to help you learn about the league and show you the path to success.

Dawn the Jersey and Feel the Rush!!

If the Rush feel like a good fit for your player, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify that you want to join the Rush, we will send your player a contract offer and get in touch about joining the teams locker room on Discord.

Regardless of what team you choose, I hope you enjoy your time in the VHL!!

Welcome to the league @TreLow315

My name is Sam and I am the general manager of the Halifax 21st! Currently we would be able to offer you BACK UP time. In Halifax we have a great room of people who can help you learn the game and get you on your way to becoming a great player. From Gm to AGM, current players and past so many people are ready to work with you and help you learn the game. We may not be the favorites this season but you will be given the chance at good amounts of ice time that other teams wouldn't be able to offer you! I know you would be a great addition to our team and would fit right in.

I’d love to see you in a Halifax uniform! To join halifax quote this with #BOATGANG