(S80) RW - wavezZ XD, TPE: 78

wavezZ

Hey and welcome to the VHL. I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx :ott: and we are currently looking for another offensive threat on the 3rd line to give us an edge versus the more stacked teams. Our locker room is relaxing and my assistant and I are on always to help you with anything needed. If you want to be part of a fighter type team please quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send you a contract and Discord link right away :)

478651621_YukonWaviers.jpg.1671ca731b394d048891dfe69a1deb1a.jpg

Hello @wavezZ.  My name is Gaikoku-hito and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Yukon Rush.

The Yukon Rush won the Founder’s Cup in the last season and most of the core is gone from the Championship team. We are more then pleased to have you fill into the new look Rush. To start your career in the VHLM we are offering you a role within the top two lines.

While the Rush are currently rebuilding we are a team focused on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. You will meet many different managers from around the world with one thing in common; Hockey. We are here to help you learn about the league and show you the path to success.

Dawn the Jersey and Feel the Rush!!

If the Rush feel like a good fit for your player, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify that you want to join the Rush, we will send your player a contract offer and get in touch about joining the teams locker room on Discord.

Regardless of what team you choose, I hope you enjoy your time in the VHL!!

Welcome to the league @wavezZ

I am rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls. There are a lot of VHLM teams that will offer you a position on their team and that is an awesome thing. There are a couple things I want to inform you about.

1. You are a waiver pickup. Which means there is no wrong answer in where you play for the rest of the season.
  2. After this season there will be multiple drafts for teams to get your rights for the many leagues we have in the VHL as a whole.
  3. Picking a team through waiver does not mean you are stuck with them your entire career. You will be drafted at the end of the season, probably by a different team.

With that I want to inform you about Houston right now. We are a rebuilding team, with a new GM coming in next season. What that means for you? You will get as many minutes as the sim engine will allow. You will probably lose most of your games but that doesn’t hurt you long term. You will miss the playoffs and not get a chance at the minor league cup. If you are ok with that then Houston is a great place to come.

There are so many great clubs and GM’s so there is no wrong pick. If you want to come and join Houston simply quote this message and say you are ready to come play for Houston.

Welcome to the VHL @wavezZ!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. I'd like to reach out and offer you a position on our roster! We are building a very competitive team, and would slot you in as a 4th line winger. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My GM and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png