(S80) D - Thorr Skjeggestad, TPE: 78

RiddleMeSkjei

1140940982_YukonWaviers.jpg.7ee1619edb0f44aeeab41c3a52aed379.jpg

Hello @RiddleMeSkjei My name is Domg5 and I’m the General Manager of the Yukon Rush.

The Yukon Rush won the Founder’s Cup in the last season and most of the core is gone from the Championship team. We are more then pleased to have you fill into the new look Rush. To start your career in the VHLM we are offering you a role within the top two Pairings. 

While the Rush are currently rebuilding we are a team focused on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. You will meet many different managers from around the world with one thing in common; Hockey. We are here to help you learn about the league and show you the path to success.

Dawn the Jersey and Feel the Rush!!

If the Rush feel like a good fit for your player, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify that you want to join the Rush, we will send your player a contract offer and get in touch about joining the teams locker room on Discord.

Regardless of what team you choose, I hope you enjoy your time in the VHL!!

Hey buddy and welcome to the VHL. I'm the General Manage of the Ottawa Lynx and we are currently looking for another defender to play on the 2nd line and on the specialty team units. Our locker room is pretty chill and most of our members are newer so it'll be easy to learn along with them, we may not be the best team right now but we give it our all every game.. If you are interested in joining us let me know by quoting this message with a #GOLYNXGO and my assistant and I can help assist you with anything needed :)

19 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

1140940982_YukonWaviers.jpg.7ee1619edb0f44aeeab41c3a52aed379.jpg

Hello @RiddleMeSkjei My name is Domg5 and I’m the General Manager of the Yukon Rush.

The Yukon Rush won the Founder’s Cup in the last season and most of the core is gone from the Championship team. We are more then pleased to have you fill into the new look Rush. To start your career in the VHLM we are offering you a role within the top two Pairings. 

While the Rush are currently rebuilding we are a team focused on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. You will meet many different managers from around the world with one thing in common; Hockey. We are here to help you learn about the league and show you the path to success.

Dawn the Jersey and Feel the Rush!!

If the Rush feel like a good fit for your player, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify that you want to join the Rush, we will send your player a contract offer and get in touch about joining the teams locker room on Discord.

Regardless of what team you choose, I hope you enjoy your time in the VHL!!

#FeelTheRush

13 minutes ago, RiddleMeSkjei said:

#FeelTheRush

Awesome! I’ll send you the contract, you should receive a notice and all you. Will have to do is to accept it. I’ll also invite you to our discord in DM