4 Prague Jersey Retirements

diamond_ace

With the recent retirement of Thomas Landry II, I remembered something I'd intended to do a few seasons back, and actually can add one more to it at the same time. Three of our biggest names from the prior era of Prague, plus one more recent, should be sent up to the rafters of the arena in remembrance of their careers spent either entirely (2 of them) or mostly (the other 2) with us.

Seabass Perrin @Seabass #8

Wolf Stansson Jr @Cornholio #69

Cinnamon Block @omgitshim #17

Thomas Landry II @Doomsday #48

When you get a chance @Beketov can I get templates done for these

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

When you get a chance @Beketov can I get templates done for these

If you had asked me in advance I could have had them for the announcement to be all sexy haha

I very much appreciated my time in Prague and I consider it an honor to have my player's jersey retired by the franchise. I got drafted by the Phantoms during their inaugural year and have got the pleasure of seeing this expansion franchise grow into what it is today. Just wish I could've helped bring more success to the team during my stay.

I also got to play with every name retired today during my 7 year stay in Prague and that's what made the team special in my mind, it was the teammates I got to play with. I loved my team, we had a good locker room going there and a lot of us got to play together for a real long time. 

Congratulations to my other Phamily members who also was also fortunate enough to get their jerseys retired.  @Cornholio  @omgitshim  @Doomsday

• 2 weeks later...

Late to this but I also played with all four of you and there are none more deserving to be enshrined in the rafters forever Phantoms. You were all fantastic players, fantastic teammates, and the epitome of the Prague #Phamily. Much love to all four of you and a hearty congratulations @Doomsday, @omgitshim, @Cornholio, & @Seabass💜