(S80) C - Ron burder, TPE: 78

Yeeter

Hey dude and welcome to the VHL. I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx and we can offer you a 1st line spot with a plethora of great shooters. Our locker room is pretty chill, my assistant and I are always available to help and we are currently competing for the final playoff spot. If you think this could be the spot for you, let me know by quoting or replying with a #GOLYNXGO

Edited by 16z

Welcome to the league @Yeeter

My name is Sam and I am the general manager of the Halifax 21st! Currently we would be able to offer you 2ND LINE MINUTES AND SPECIAL TEAMS time. In Halifax we have a great room of people who can help you learn the game and get you on your way to becoming a great player. From Gm to AGM, current players and past so many people are ready to work with you and help you learn the game. We may not be the favorites this season but you will be given the chance at good amounts of ice time that other teams wouldn't be able to offer you! I know you would be a great addition to our team and would fit right in.

I’d love to see you in a Halifax uniform! To join halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Yeeter, and welcome to the VHL!

Your journey to the VHL begins in the VHLM, a developmental league where you will earn your stripes and prove that you're a top prospect. You're in a unique position where you can directly choose where to play this season, which is not common in the VHL. When it comes to making your choice, it often comes down to two factors: playing time and Cup contention. 

The Saskatoon Wild are having a quality season, and the time is now for us to build quality depth. We only have one true center on the roster, with a winger stepping up as our second line center. You would start out as our third line center, but if you can come in and establish yourself as a force, you could absolutely play your way into that role. Saskatoon is an organization that prides itself on player development, and many alumni of our team have gone on to greatness in the VHL after their time here. We would love to help you become the next success story!

To join the team, just quote this offer and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you,

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

Welcome to the VHL @Yeeter!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. I'd like to reach out and offer you a position on our roster! We are building a very competitive team, and would slot you in as a 4th line center. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My GM and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png

Welcome to the league @Yeeter

I am rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls. There are a lot of VHLM teams that will offer you a position on their team and that is an awesome thing. There are a couple things I want to inform you about.

1. You are a waiver pickup. Which means there is no wrong answer in where you play for the rest of the season.
  2. After this season there will be multiple drafts for teams to get your rights for the many leagues we have in the VHL as a whole.
  3. Picking a team through waiver does not mean you are stuck with them your entire career. You will be drafted at the end of the season, probably by a different team.

With that I want to inform you about Houston right now. We are a rebuilding team, with a new GM coming in next season. What that means for you? You will get as many minutes as the sim engine will allow. You will probably lose most of your games but that doesn’t hurt you long term. You will miss the playoffs and not get a chance at the minor league cup. If you are ok with that then Houston is a great place to come.

There are so many great clubs and GM’s so there is no wrong pick. If you want to come and join Houston simply quote this message and say you are ready to come play for Houston.

WiaitDx.png 

Hello @YeeterWelcome to the VHL!

I’m Domg5, the general manager of the Yukon Rush, we are a team that focuses on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. With us you will get to know some more experienced members as well as new members just like you. We are a team that can help you learn how everything works in this league and show you the path to success.

We are currently in a rebuild which means that we have a lot of ice time to offer to you, you would surely be on our top 6 and our powerplay right at the start with a possibility to rise to the top line. We would love to have you with us.

If you are interested in joining us, just quote this message and write ‘’FeelTheRush’’ and we will reach you as soon as possible. Good luck with your new player, your journey is just beginning! 

WiaitDx.png