Tucker Loves Them PIM

NSG

To anyone who's been watching the Vancouver Wolves this season, it's been clear that Henry Tucker, all of a sudden the guy with the 2nd most TPE on the team (behind Markus Emerson Jr), has very much been the emotional leader this team needs. And he loves it. Despite sitting next to last in the NA Conference, Vanny has a 21-21-5 record, 8 points out of the playoffs. And Henry has had a career season, totaling 20 goals and 27 assists for 47 points in as many games (5 more than last year), but he's been doing a lot of the rough work, with 18 shots blocked, but he takes pride in being 9th in hits (177) and tied for first in PIM (152). He also boasts an impressive 3-1-2 record in fights, and has 2 ejections to his name. In public, he seems to be rellishing that role, saying, "You know, I haven't ever been much of the leader type, but I think now that I have some seniority in the LR, I can wear my heart on my sleeve every time I go out to play hockey, and the thrill of fighting never gets old. I love it!"

Well, er, I guess Tucker is just built different. See y'all next week, and thanks for reading!

37 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

And Henry has had a career season, totaling 20 goals and 27 assists for 47 points in as many games (5 more than last year), but he's been doing a lot of the rough work, with 18 shots blocked, but he takes pride in being 9th in hits (177) and tied for first in PIM (152).

You might find this an interesting read.

Good checking is where it's at though imo; even if people yell about how it hurts your team or whatever it's more exciting to have more numbers to care about than just points.