Theme Week - The VHL's First Top Dman

Jubo

Review:

Great job! On just the image side of things the logo swap is very clean and well done, I also like how you made the whole thing look like an old hockey card. I also really liked how you incorporated a fair bit of history into your image and really went the extra mile! 10/10

The old hockey card type look the graphic has is really cool, especially the colors inside the picture being more like an old print, and the logo also matching so well inside of it. I don't know if the VHL logo really belongs up where it is, there may be another spot possibly better for it to not seem so out of place. The trivia part of the card is also really great but could probably be a bit smaller to better admire the graphic and your work. Otherwise it's a great graphic, always better than what I could do, and please make more of these in the future so that you could possibly have a museum collection for it, just a thought for you. Anyways 9/10

This is a neat idea but im kinda offended you have to pick a guy from the friggen 50s to resemble Sterling Labatte. This looks like a monument you will see in the hockey hall of fame, especially with the trivia added into it. The beige coloring makes it look vintage (its not that old!!!!) and definitely fits the idea of theme week.

9./10

Review:

Did you just find this card in a box, in your closet? Love the realistic vibes and the subtle touches that allowed you to achieve that. The logo swap and addition of thee VHL logo are one point. As well as the texture over the whole card which blends it so well. The Sterling Labatte text at the bottom was the best choice. This is one of the best player cards I've seen on here especially from a realism stand point. 10/10 and chef's kiss.