Lemiuex on Menace/his struggles

hockeyis66

It has been a rough go of it for not only the Menace but also myself here the past couple of weeks.  As a team, we win a game and then have trouble putting together a couple in a row to give ourselves some momentum.  Its hard to stay around that 5th spot in the conference by having a few 3 or 4 game losing streaks even if they are in overtime or in a shootout and then win a game and then lose 3 or 4 more again in a row.  We are a young team and that is something we will have to work on next season in order to put ourselves in a position to make the playoffs.

Its been a tough time for me as well as I haven’t been getting the points like I did in the beginning of season.  I did hit the 20 goal mark and have 42 points in the first 52 games and I should hit my goal of a 50 point season.  It’s a much different than being in the VHLM as in the VHL has the bigger, faster and stronger players and it takes a toll on your body especially since I am playing 28+ minutes a game and something that I will work on during the off season.