Mikko Lahtinen Theme Week

Frank

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

Damn sexy, though I do wish I had actually won a continental cup…

Face Palm GIF

Fuck. I'll blame the whisky. Let's pretend it's a typo and it really says Dustin Funk.

Review: Very cool looking graphic again Frank. Aside from Lahtinen not actually winning the cup there really isn't much to nit-pick at here. Maybe the ads on the helmet could have been removed. I really like the gritty text and the movement the background seems to convey. Awesome job. 9.5/10.

Review:

I love this.  Such a cool concept. I love the award sillhouettes on the bottom. The render effects and JC is great (the green addition is subtle but nice). I really like the text as well.  The helmet ad is a little distracting, but pretty minor - I might have made it B&W.. Great job, probably the best Theme week GFX imo. 9.5/10

Big fan of this one so I had to come back and review it.  Double render executed nicely, great sizing and proportions.  Font works super well and the stroke effects look awesome. I like the grungy border and brushing, and how you took the time to include silhouettes of each trophy he's won as well.  Sick shit! 10/10