VHL SUGGESTS - Portal Player Profiles

bigAL

15 hours ago, dasboot said:

Last 5 or 10 games played stat line 

Yes and more Yes!! I was looking for this information just the yesterday and either I am dumb or blind but couldn't find this information any where.

2 hours ago, Domg5 said:

What about keeping track of position changes on the portal?

Oh yeah that seems really important eh

Mentioned this before but since this was brought up I think it would be interesting to see how much TPE you had at the end of each season in a new tab or something? 

Another one I just thought about is update trackers, how many PTs you've done, times you claimed welfare and the total amount earned from each of those

Edited by 16z

• 5 months later...

Is there an update on this? 

I also would like to suggest (and it's a lot of work but I'd offer to do a lot of the leg work) to have profile for all the old players and have as much info as possible in them. We have a lot of season by season data but it would be nice (especially when researching VHL history - ok, I'm biased) to have the player info in a single profile instead of having to search through 3-6 different spreadsheets.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:23 PM, Dom said:

What about keeping track of position changes on the portal?

This doesn't seem like it would be overly hard to implement, correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be nice (although not necessary) to have the player store income claims appear in pending updates as well. Currently, when claiming income, it doesn't give any feedback on the review status. For a second I almost re-submitted it thinking that it either didn't go through, or I forgot to click submit

• 6 months later...