made a graphic for my rookie of the year campaign even though I have absolutely zero chance of winning it

Review:

Never say never! Award chasing can be hard on your mental health (definitely one for rookie of the year which is a one time eligibility), but as long as you're happy with your player and team overall that's all you can ask for! But in regards to your graphic, I like the idea you put together here! I like the background you used, and I appreciate the logo swaps you did on the player with the nice red outline on the player as well! Only thing I'd say is that on logo swapping you missed the one logo on the pant leg, and with some more practice your logo swapping will look a bit more clean. That and maybe some background effects to really tie it all in. But overall not a bad start to your graphic career, and I'd give it a 6/10 :)

Review: this aint that bad. i really like the red border that you have around the player, but i feel it would fit better if the colour were blue to match the Helsinki colours. your logo swaps pretty good too as i like how you rotated it to fit with the jersey but you also could've maybe used a white brush to take away some of the old logo. 7/10