Anime Protagonist More Like....SUCK!

Devise

I'm here today to talk to you about a travesty that has occurred and really been occurring since the start of the season. I'm not talking about Anime Protagonist, whoever the hell that is. Or about Daniel Braxtons epic selling ability, nobody hit the ice in the big game as good as the dummy. Nor am I talking about the fake controversy people are trying to stir up around GM's and changes in the E because of logo disputes. (In short: it's tough to do that many logos and keep things original, I'm starting to even lean into the idea that we may go to hard on that direction. There was a suggestion ended for a VHL team recently due to it looking to similar in concept and at some point I'm like "Look similar concepts for logos and team name are everywhere!" Google Kitchener Rangers. They are literally just the NYR logo, professional leagues, not a problem. This tangent aside where was I, oh yes...) The travesty that I'm talking about is the god damn biased reffing that has been going on this season. There is clearly some sort of rigging going on, so I want to take up the simmer for some serious questioning. 

Season GP G A P +/- SHT PIM HIT SB GW PPG SHG
79 (LDN) 56 18 15 33 -16 124 30 32 131 2 9 0
78 (LDN) 72 5 8 13 -2 76 0 3 134 0 3 0
Totals 128 23 23 46 -18 200 30 35 265 2 12

This is purely...

princessbride-inconceivable.gif

Sven had no PIMs last season with 70 discipline and 40 checking. I add to discipline, continuously, and then he gets more PIMs. I will not not talk about this. This is the hill I die on. If Simon hates me so much that I can't even somehow make sense of the PIMs to discipline stat then I'm at a loss. This is clearly a case of Simon Wars: The Phantom Minutes going on with these refs. Oh since I shit on him with the title and a bunch in this article good time to also mention that I'm destroying @Jericho in a childish twitter gif war we are having as well. I'm also kinda happy we got Rome because the Rome Gladiators won't not be a dope concept and a great use of the Minot Gladiators theme. Anyway, TOTAL POINTS EARNED?! 

8 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm here today to talk to you about a travesty that has occurred and really been occurring since the start of the season. I'm not talking about Anime Protagonist, whoever the hell that is. Or about Daniel Braxtons epic selling ability, nobody hit the ice in the big game as good as the dummy. Nor am I talking about the fake controversy people are trying to stir up around GM's and changes in the E because of logo disputes. (In short: it's tough to do that many logos and keep things original, I'm starting to even lean into the idea that we may go to hard on that direction. There was a suggestion ended for a VHL team recently due to it looking to similar in concept and at some point I'm like "Look similar concepts for logos and team name are everywhere!" Google Kitchener Rangers. They are literally just the NYR logo, professional leagues, not a problem. This tangent aside where was I, oh yes...) The travesty that I'm talking about is the god damn biased reffing that has been going on this season. There is clearly some sort of rigging going on, so I want to take up the simmer for some serious questioning. 

Season GP G A P +/- SHT PIM HIT SB GW PPG SHG
79 (LDN) 56 18 15 33 -16 124 30 32 131 2 9 0
78 (LDN) 72 5 8 13 -2 76 0 3 134 0 3 0
Totals 128 23 23 46 -18 200 30 35 265 2 12

This is purely...

princessbride-inconceivable.gif

Sven had no PIMs last season with 70 discipline and 40 checking. I add to discipline, continuously, and then he gets more PIMs. I will not not talk about this. This is the hill I die on. If Simon hates me so much that I can't even somehow make sense of the PIMs to discipline stat then I'm at a loss. This is clearly a case of Simon Wars: The Phantom Minutes going on with these refs. Oh since I shit on him with the title and a bunch in this article good time to also mention that I'm destroying @Jericho in a childish twitter gif war we are having as well. I'm also kinda happy we got Rome because the Rome Gladiators won't not be a dope concept and a great use of the Minot Gladiators theme. Anyway, TOTAL POINTS EARNED?! 

You got spanked in that gif war child