Nils Godlander Graphic

Moon

The text is different from everything else I've seen and I like it a lot, background is detailed enough to be there but also look cool and the effects around the player are my favorite! Suggestions would be to make this a bit smaller to fit into a signature, could use the colorful jazz on the cut only halfway through so it looks like he's moving forward (take it off the stick) and lastly maybe next time you could put a team name or attempt to match your current team instead of the NHL (understandable to try and match the player though). Those are small things and overall this is actually insane, 8.5/10. Keep making graphics like this and you'll be on your way for sure :)

Edited by 16z

1 hour ago, 16z said:

The text is different from everything else I've seen and I like it a lot, background is detailed enough to be there but also look cool and the effects around the player are my favorite! Suggestions would be to make this a bit smaller to fit into a signature, could use the colorful jazz on the cut only halfway through so it looks like he's moving forward (take it off the stick) and lastly maybe next time you could put a team name or attempt to match your current team instead of the NHL (understandable to try and match the player though). Those are small things and overall this is actually insane, 8.5/10. Keep making graphics like this and you'll be on your way for sure :)

Ok Thank You for your advice!