(S81) C - Harkat Mulds, TPE: 80

hylands

Hey @hylands!

Welcome back to the VHLM, Kaleeb and I would love to have you join us in Philadelphia for our Founder's Cup run. It would be in a very limited role as I can only offer you 4th Line minutes to start out, our locker room is also a lot of fun and is filled with a great group of people. If you would like to be a Reaper please just quote this and respond with #FearTheReaper.

Best of luck with your new player,

Alex

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png

Edited by Alex_J32

Hey buddy, awesome career! The Ottawa Lynx can offer you first line minutes with plenty specialty team time to showcase your upcoming build, we have a decent forward core too so you wont be coming into an empty line up. Our locker room is chill, my assistant and I work hard to keep the team involved and would love to have you around to inspire the newer members we have. If you are interested in giving us a boost let me know by quoting this message with a #GOLYNXGO :)

Welcome back to the VHLM, @hylands!

The Minnesota Storm are a rebuilding team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment on discord, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 2nd/3rd line!  To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

Would be cool to be your AGM after you were my GM in Mexico City 😀 

WiaitDx.png

Hey @hylands! Welcome back to the VHL!

As you probably know, the Yukon Rush is currently in a rebuilding season, which means that we can give you a lot of ice time to kick off your career with some interesting stats already. We could currently offer you a spot on our TOP 6 with an opportunity to move up in the lineup with your progression.

While you already know how to earn TPE and how things are in the league, you can still see this as an opportunity to play with people you never played before. 

Quote this in write #FeelTheRush and I will send you a contract with a discord invite shortly after. Good luck on your new player, Chris Hylands was a great player!

WiaitDx.png

1 hour ago, Domg5 said:

WiaitDx.png

Hey @hylands! Welcome back to the VHL!

As you probably know, the Yukon Rush is currently in a rebuilding season, which means that we can give you a lot of ice time to kick off your career with some interesting stats already. We could currently offer you a spot on our TOP 6 with an opportunity to move up in the lineup with your progression.

While you already know how to earn TPE and how things are in the league, you can still see this as an opportunity to play with people you never played before. 

Quote this in write #FeelTheRush and I will send you a contract with a discord invite shortly after. Good luck on your new player, Chris Hylands was a great player!

WiaitDx.png

#FeelTheRush

hard to say no to a former player that has become a GM!