(S81) C - Lucien Aubert, TPE: 30

Magee

Welcome to the league @Magee! I’m JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx :ott: and am here to offer you a contract. 

While we are not a cup contender this season, we will help you learn the league while getting lots of opportunity on the ice in terms of ice time. 

Right now we can offer top six minutes as well as special teams time. 

The Lynx have a long history of developing elite players, and YOU can be next! Just quote this post with #GOLYNXGO to join us here in Ottawa!

Best of luck,

JB

Welcome to the VHL, @Magee!

The Minnesota Storm are a rebuilding team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment on discord, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 3rd line!  To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

WiaitDx.png

Hello @Magee Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Domg5, the general manager of the Yukon Rush, we are a team that focuses on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. With us you will get to know some more experienced members as well as new members just like you. We are a team that can help you learn how everything works in this league and show you the path to success.

We are currently in a rebuild which means that we have a lot of ice time to offer to you, you would surely be on our 2nd/3rd line  right at the start with a possibility to rise to the top line. We would love to have you with us.

If you are interested in joining us, just quote this message and write ‘’FeelTheRush’’ and we will reach you as soon as possible. Good luck with your new player, your journey is just beginning! 

WiaitDx.png

Welcome to the league @Magee

I am rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls. There are a lot of VHLM teams that will offer you a position on their team and that is an awesome thing. There are a couple things I want to inform you about.

1. You are a waiver pickup. Which means there is no wrong answer in where you play for the rest of the season.
  2. After this season there will be multiple drafts for teams to get your rights for the many leagues we have in the VHL as a whole.
  3. Picking a team through waiver does not mean you are stuck with them your entire career. You will be drafted at the end of the season, probably by a different team.

With that I want to inform you about Houston right now. We are a rebuilding team, with a new GM coming in next season. What that means for you? You will get as many minutes as the sim engine will allow. You will probably lose most of your games but that doesn’t hurt you long term. You will miss the playoffs and not get a chance at the minor league cup. If you are ok with that then Houston is a great place to come.

There are so many great clubs and GM’s so there is no wrong pick. If you want to come and join Houston simply quote this message and say you are ready to come play for Houston.

3 hours ago, JB123 said:

Welcome to the league @Magee! I’m JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx :ott: and am here to offer you a contract. 

While we are not a cup contender this season, we will help you learn the league while getting lots of opportunity on the ice in terms of ice time. 

Right now we can offer top six minutes as well as special teams time. 

The Lynx have a long history of developing elite players, and YOU can be next! Just quote this post with #GOLYNXGO to join us here in Ottawa!

Best of luck,

JB

#GOLYNXGO