(S81) LW - Nezuko, TPE: 77

Baozi

Welcome back to the VHLM, @tfong!

The Minnesota Storm are a rebuilding team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment on discord, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 3rd line!  To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

Hey @tfong, welcome back to the VHLM!

I’m JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. 

We may not be one of the frontrunners, but you will get lots of ice time and could even help us make a run this season. 

We can offer top six minutes + special teams time. 

We’d love to have you on our team, just quote with #GOLYNXGO to join Ottawa!

Good luck with Nezuko!

36 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

@tfong

If you want to relax before next season come to Houston. We have plenty of Ice time for you and you get to go on vacation sooner then the rest.

-rjfryman

I just want to say these pitches are amazing RJ

Hey @Beaviss! Yukon would be a great place for @tfong to start his new career, don’t you think so?

we can offer you a spot on our 2nd/3rd line with a possibility to move to the first if things goes well

To accept, quote this and say #HeyBeaviss

Hey @tfong!

Welcome back to the VHLM! We can offer you Third line minutes here in Philly and would love for you to be a part of our Founder's Cup Run, we currently have an amazing locker room that would love to have you. I'll be in touch with your agent.

Best of luck,

Alex

Edited by Alex_J32

Welcome back @tfong

My name is Sam and I am the general manager of the Halifax 21st! Currently we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES AND SPECIAL TEAMS time with high possibility of moving up. In Halifax we have a great room of people who can help you learn the game and get you on your way to becoming a great player. From Gm to AGM, current players and past so many people are ready to work with you and help you learn the game. We may not be the favorites this season but you will be given the chance at good amounts of ice time that other teams wouldn't be able to offer you! I know you would be a great addition to our team and would fit right in.

I’d love to see you in a Halifax uniform! To join halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

• Head Moderator
38 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

@tfong

I offered on Beav, now I offer to you too :D I would love to bring the package deal to Miami for our epic cup run! 

I also will make you a sexy sig as per Beav's request haha. 

Join us ;)

Plz refer to my agent :D