Jump to content

Town of Salem #22 - Sign Up


Gustav
 Share

FORMAT POLL AGAIN  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2021 at 05:15 AM

Recommended Posts

For the first time in a while...

 

*Gustav noises*

 

I just got home from work, my brain is fried, forgive me for not having much else to say. Here's the copy-paste, and if you want me to format it so it's perfectly tailored to your light-mode screen, TOO BAD!

 

 

Rules are here

The wiki is here

 

CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE DISCORD SERVER

 

JOINING THE SERVER IS REQUIRED  FOR ALL PLAYERS! Non-players are welcome as well.

 

Remember that ALL game-related notifications will be given on Discord! Make sure you join the server, and check it BEFORE speaking in the game thread each day. Also, do your best to be there at the start of each night phase!

If you're new to the game, read up on some roles on the wiki and go through some old game threads in this subforum.

 

TRIVIA TIME:

HERE IS THE LINK TO TRIVIA!

-If you won the last game, you have an automatic 30% chance to receive a role of your choosing, if you'd like to request one. The winners of last game are listed below:

 

@Juice

@Advantage

@Domg5

@Mr_Hatter

@Jericho

@N0HBDY

@MMFLEX

 

 

-If you didn't win the last game, you can still request a role! Play trivia, and for each correct answer, you'll earn a cumulative 5% chance toward a role of your choosing, for a maximum chance of 20%.

-If you won the last game, you can still play! This possible 20% chance will be added to your 30% chance for a maximum of 50%.

-No, you do not need to do this if you don't want to.

-If you'd like to play without requesting a role, simply write "Random" in the role request box.

 

Vote for your preferred format up top and sign up down below, as always.

 

Target start date: Friday night!

Edited by GustavMattias
Link to comment
Share on other sites

List of players:

 

1. 16z

2. Advantage

3. Alex_J32

4. BarzalGoat

5. Berocka

6. ColeMrtz

7. Devise

8. Doomsday

9. Goliathus

10. Jericho

11. jhatty8

12. MMFLEX

13. Mr_Hatter

14. N0HBDY

15. NSG88

16. omgitshim

17. osens

18. Ptyrell

19. Ricer13

20. rory

21. Spartan

22. WentzKneeFan036

Edited by GustavMattias
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gustav locked this topic
  • Gustav unpinned and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...