Allow me to reintroduce myself

brannan12a

Hello VHL! It has been a long long time. I am an original member, a S1 expansion draftee and Hall of Fame member. I joined this league so many years ago and checked it multiple times a day for years. I have not been active for years now but still every few months I check out and make sure it’s still running smooth. 

I am not sure if I will recreate or not at the moment. The itch to be apart of it again is there but I have recently just started my own business and I am staying pretty busy. I recently quit my full time job to do freelance graphic design fulltime! I owe it all to the VHL. I joined this league with no experience whatsoever with graphics or photoshop at all and through the help of the members in this league I found a passion that they helped me build and develop into a skill I can make a living off of. 

I wanted to pop my head in and give away a stock pack to anyone that wants it! I recently uploaded some resources to my website and would love to pass it along to anyone that would find it useful on this site. 

DM me on here or preferably on Instagram @BASportDesigns and I’ll get you the link. 

Hi there and welcome back!

Glad you got the itch to return to the forums, and as far as recreating, that's up to you.  I'd like to see what you can cook up in regards to graphics, I'm sure it holds a candle to the the top graphics guys around here.

4 minutes ago, v.2 said:

YOOOO!!! I remember you!  What was your players name again?  Do you have any old sigs you can post?

You were Jesus Christ weren't you? haha My player was Brannan Anthony, Seattle Bears and Vasteras IK.

I'll see if I can find some old ones. No clue what is still around haha

3 minutes ago, brannan12a said:

You were Jesus Christ weren't you? haha My player was Brannan Anthony, Seattle Bears and Vasteras IK.

I'll see if I can find some old ones. No clue what is still around haha

Yes! and I def remember you on Seattle

• Commissioner
40 minutes ago, McKelvie said:

I remember you posting your first sig and then slowly became one of the better sig makers on this site.

@Beketov you should show him the way back machine, I noticed there’s actually a good few of his posts in the graphics section in it 

Oh man, I’d have to find it again haha

Hello Mr. Anthony! I don’t really think we had any overlap, but I joined around S15 and was nutty for league history so I know who you are and where you live and I’m right outside your window

:cheers:

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Hello Mr. Anthony! I don’t really think we had any overlap, but I joined around S15 and was nutty for league history so I know who you are and where you live and I’m right outside your window

:cheers:

That’s creepy 

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Oh man, I’d have to find it again haha

Found it:

@brannan12a take a look at this link - massive nostalgia in here... it's kind of a maze with a bunch of dead end links but if you click around enough you'll get some great posts. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20071011014830/http://z11.invisionfree.com/vhl/index.php

Here is a good one that has some of your posts in the Graphics section:

https://web.archive.org/web/20080530014842/http://z11.invisionfree.com/vhl/index.php?showforum=21

And one still has a link to your photobucket with a Lebron sig you made:

LBJSIG.png

22 hours ago, brannan12a said:

I joined this league with no experience whatsoever with graphics or photoshop at all and through the help of the members in this league I found a passion that they helped me build and develop into a skill I can make a living off of. 

you're a huge inspiration for me. I picked up digital design through sim leagues when I joined almost 3 years ago and I'm currently pursuing it at my local career center. These guys ( especially @gorlab ) have really inspired me to work on GFX and I hope I can find myself in the same place you are 10-15 years down the line. 

welcome back to the VHL, I'll def hit you up on insta for that stock pack lol

btw, think you joined the SBA bout a year ago yeah? Absolutely insane stuff, hope you can create here

On 8/25/2021 at 10:33 PM, jhatty8 said:

you're a huge inspiration for me. I picked up digital design through sim leagues when I joined almost 3 years ago and I'm currently pursuing it at my local career center. These guys ( especially @gorlab ) have really inspired me to work on GFX and I hope I can find myself in the same place you are 10-15 years down the line. 

welcome back to the VHL, I'll def hit you up on insta for that stock pack lol

btw, think you joined the SBA bout a year ago yeah? Absolutely insane stuff, hope you can create here

Yessir that was me! I was going to give it a go during quarantine then I started my business and couldn't keep up. I appreciate it. I had a handful of graphics piled up I never even used for PTs there too smh. 

On 8/25/2021 at 6:06 PM, Advantage said:

Been a long time since I've seen you around @brannan12a.  

Good to hear you are doing well! Have some memories of this league and some of the football ones (ISL for example) from back in the day.

No doubt! I used to be all over these things haha. I loveddd the ISL back in the day too.

21 minutes ago, Victor said:

Jericho Kozmalov was your last player yeah? Or did you try again at some point in the following 12 years lmao?

That's certainly not the case, as he was @HF92 as mentioned earlier in this thread. Get your shit together, man!