Wranglers Reveal New Third Jersey and Ad Sponsor

Review:

Love this concept for a Calgary third jersey, dropping the red and going black and white. The logo looks great with the giant W and the cowboy riding in it with his lasso. Is the logo yours or did you find it somewhere? If it's yours 10/10 if you did a JC with the existing logo 8/10.

Yea this is an unreal third jersey and the logo looks amazing with the black and white striped Blackhawks thirds. A nice idea to add sponsors since the NHL is getting them next year, but you could have definitely chose a better beer (Miller Lite anyone??). I love how the lasso wraps around the right side of the "W", just wondering if you made it from scratch or just edited an existing logo? 

On 8/28/2021 at 11:56 AM, Frank said:

Review:

Love this concept for a Calgary third jersey, dropping the red and going black and white. The logo looks great with the giant W and the cowboy riding in it with his lasso. Is the logo yours or did you find it somewhere? If it's yours 10/10 if you did a JC with the existing logo 8/10.

I wish I could take credit I found it online and just editted it and changed the colours to mesh well with the black jersey!