Minion's presents #6 VHLM playoff predictions

UnknownMinion

Minion Presents #6 VHLM playoffs prediction's (One more Time) S79

By Minion

Guys, I have some bad news to tell you. This will be the last Minion Presents on the VHLM for about six seasons. The whole point of minion presents is to be about the league my player is in and I will after playoffs no longer be a part of the VHLM so this offseason all my articles will be on the VHLE. anyways let stop talking about the bad and sad stuff and get into my playoff predictions

gQq22Ta.png

VS Hounds win 4-1

5GEf2KS.png

Let’s take a look at the marlins first, Lochlan Chisholm is their only capped player on offence and New player is their only defence capped player. The main reason I have the hounds winning is they just out-player them having better players overall. The hounds have Capped players in Aj, Nathaniel, Baby bob, Otto, Vinney, sigard, Corey, Luke and Jacob and Gaspar could both cap in this round. The hounds are stacked yes I’m on the team but even with that said they could win without me TBH. so hounds in five is me being nice this could easier be a sweep(tho I jinxed it now)

1656395330_MCKBanner2.png.7c375d352097a508429c5f18ca0eab0c.png

VS PHI wins 4-3

Z2OAMbs.png

I think this series may be one of the best to watch in the playoffs. I think it’s safe to say this series is going to go back and forth and be a battle of the goalies. I think the kings had the better goalie with Bastian but the reapers have a couple cap player to fix their problems with Darth, Gabby, Gregory, Kman, George and most likely their goalie sooner or later.

JhmlGX6.png

VS SAS wins 4-2

gROewue.png

This one is hard being 21st picked up some good players at the trade deadline via wavers with Mcwolf and Sparten. However, their defence isn’t stronger enough to go deep in the playoffs but I think the wild have the depth. And that’s what gonna get them the win, as of right now 21st has no capped players, and well the wild have three, two almost capped goalies. So that’s why I’m giving the win to the wild that’s it, they just have the better team sorry 21st.

663331520_MIABanner.png.9846ddc03b96e20456fbb8ae46988c33.png

VS MIA Wins 4-0

zSH08aB.png

This one is simple the first sweep goes to cup threat Miami who have a solid shot at the cup once more who won the cup in season 77 against the hounds and came back really fast to the playoffs just like the hounds with a stacked team having three capped players right now and Six most likely to join them in round one. On the aces side, they have no capped players and most likely only one to cap next week maybe if they didn’t trade somebody they would have a capped player.

gQq22Ta.png

VS MIS Wins 4-0

Z2OAMbs.png

This one is simple they have too many capped players compared to the reaper. Maybe the reaper could take a game but that’s unlikely I think the hounds just have the better team overall and are going to be hard to beat and with that, the hounds are the first team in the finals.

gROewue.png

VS MIA wins 4-1

Sorry wild but once more your playoffs dream don’t come to power Miami has a stacked lineup just like the hounds and it doesn’t make sense for the wild to beat them. So with that in mind the Miami Marauders with face the Mississauga Hounds in the Season 79 VHLM cup finals

gQq22Ta.png

VS Finals series ?-?

Now let me get this out of the way YES I THINK THE SEASON 79 FINALS WILL BE A REMATCH OF THE SEASON 77 FINALS AND WITH THAT SAID these are just predictions I will most likely be wrong. Now with that said back to the article. This series is going to seven if it happens it’s going to be close the whole time but at the end of the day only one can win Miami has the better defence they both have amazing goalies and the hounds have the offence advantage. However, I think there can only be one champion.

Spoiler

Drum Roll Please

Gv5nf9Sj3t_MHizxp17RksVKV13WIrhb_JxfCTC68DMTH6KkDde5RqOt7xSNyyF9Y1QJjX5gqIDAeiFYX7SYPONEo4bO4pTVGD0HufwqbGaMTRvaxRrs2dc31XO9D-_f-OK8Idcz=s0

THE HOUNDS, THE HOUNDS, THE HOUNDS AND THEY GO OUT IN A BANG THEY ARE YOUR SEASON 79 CHAMPIONS (According to me) with the number of skilled players on the team as long as Simon doesn’t go crazy they will be fine they have a crazy amount of and could easier win the cup. Watch out for the playoffs as they can be Crazy this season good luck to all the teams see you all again in a week or two(or in the discord).

Minion

Words 776

Edited by Minion
Why not