Town of Salem #22

Gustav

53 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

I am suspicious but that’s just me

If I have to pressure you, then I will

VOTE FLEX

That’s some crazy hard pushing for day one, I’d like to see a little more concrete evidence than that.

2 hours ago, MMFLEX said:

I wasn't aware the game started and did not submit my action last night. I am here now friends.

I was aware the game started, but didn't see the day ending message that the night would end at 7 am. I also didn't submit a night action 😕

1 hour ago, ColeMrtz said:

That’s some crazy hard pushing for day one, I’d like to see a little more concrete evidence than that.

I'll let you know when someone reveals that they're mafia to all of us 🙄

22 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

I'll let you know when someone reveals that they're mafia to all of us 🙄

Oh we got a wise guy eh? You know you don’t have a case you’re just being aggressive for no evident reason. There’s multiple people who missed the first night phase lol.

1 hour ago, ColeMrtz said:

To elaborate, we almost certainly need to lynch someone today. I've played about 10 ToS games across EFL and VHL, and generally if there's no lynch on N1, bad stuff happens

1 minute ago, ColeMrtz said:

Oh we got a wise guy eh? You know you don’t have a case you’re just being aggressive for no evident reason. There’s multiple people who missed the first night phase lol.

Flex knows his role. Just bc he missed the night phase doesn't mean he doesn't have a role.

I'll stop pressing, but mark my words: It's going to be less easier to win.

UNVOTE FLEX

The jailed target probably didn't know there is both coven and mafia, and accurate results for that cant really be faked well. We just need them to reveal first tomorrow before the other spy gives their info. My guess is the jailed target is evil though

5 hours ago, Berocka said:

Will day 1

Berocka the spy

N1 - bugged Hayter

Your target was attacked by a Hex Master.
A member of the Mafia visited Ricer13 last night.
A member of the Mafia visited Ricer13 last night.
A member of the Coven visited Devise last night.
A member of the Coven visited Mr_Hatter last night.

Few Questions:

Did Gus give you a wrong will, because Hex Master doesn't necessarily attack until they get necro. I don't remember what the correct wording for that night action would be. 

If Hayter was visited by coven, why did that not show up in your night results down below? Shouldn't you also have received a message saying a member of Coven visited Hayter last night? 

13 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Few Questions:

Did Gus give you a wrong will, because Hex Master doesn't necessarily attack until they get necro. I don't remember what the correct wording for that night action would be. 

If Hayter was visited by coven, why did that not show up in your night results down below? Shouldn't you also have received a message saying a member of Coven visited Hayter last night? 

There's no message for Hex unless they attack, but they can't attack without book. Given Gus seemed to be rushing a bit, I can write that off as a clerical error, but there's still a chance Berocka is Coven trying a big brain play (both Mafia visits were obvious to everyone, but only Mafia would know of there were more atm). I also assumed Hayter was just a misspelling of Hatter. Spy is hard enough to fake in AA that I believe him at this time.

4 hours ago, NSG88 said:

Hey Flex, what’s your role?

I am the Transporter

Visit me tonight friendo ;)

I was transported last night, so as long as NSG transports somebody not shit tonight I think he's confirmed good. 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

I was controlled by the Witch last night. I also got a "your night ability failed because your target was in jail."

Does witch get to control who the target is? Or does it get set randomly after?

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

He talked about in on page 1, you can back read.

He never said a name, someone not named Berocka who claimed Spy.

2 hours ago, rory said:

Does witch get to control who the target is? Or does it get set randomly after?

They pick two targets. I'll confirm that I'm the lookout as well, so witch wouldn't of gotten anything from controlling me other than knowing who Doom jailed since that happened to the second target.

Which does make the refusal to claim jailed interesting.