Town of Salem #22

Gustav

41 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Unless that 2nd spy has something super important to share, might not be worth sharing. Interesting to see that Coven if we believe that they exist are still not killing....

Coven already know who the spy claim is because the CL ran into the jailed person nq

31 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

N1*

I'm of the belief that any/all TI info is useful and should be revealed day 3 (today). So let's make sure we start talking

So am I

Since I was transported with OMG and got attacked by a pirate, I’ll VOTE OMG for now

@omgitshim

I ordered a taxi yesterday and waited all night for my ride. It arrived on time and I was successfully taken to my destination.

2 hours ago, NSG88 said:

I transported @omgitshim and myself.

A pirate attacked me but I successfully survived

So either OMG is the pirate or someone attacked OMG and got deflected over to me

Pirate isn't effected by transporting, and if anyone else had attacked you that meant they were targeting me.

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

Unless that 2nd spy has something super important to share, might not be worth sharing. Interesting to see that Coven if we believe that they exist are still not killing....

Spy info should always be shared ASAP. If true it eliminates who could be Mafia/Coven and gives us an idea who they are checking.

26 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

So am I

Since I was transported with OMG and got attacked by a pirate, I’ll VOTE OMG for now

@omgitshim

That's not how any of that works.

Also the two Coven spotted by Berocka were Coven Leader and Hex Master. Neither can kill without the book. Unless the other Spy has a 3rd Coven visit, it's unlikely there's a PM/Poisoner (unless they were jailed), and probably no Medusa given no stoned after two nights. Necro could be possible though, they wouldn't visit n1 and there was no one for them to use n2.

Looking at night 1 result, the mafia should have a Janitor as the first corpse(Ricer13) was cleaned up.

Meanwhile, night 2's corpse was not cleaned up. Can we safely assume that whoever is jailed last night is highly likely to be the janitor?

Unless mafia is doing some 8d big brain plays, tag teaming the janitor and the killer is the go-to move. I see no reason why the janitor doesn't follow for the night unless he is RBed or jailed.

Also, Berocka has no will -- as a freaking spy?! Or @GustavMattiasforget to put it out?

34 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Looking at night 1 result, the mafia should have a Janitor as the first corpse(Ricer13) was cleaned up.

Meanwhile, night 2's corpse was not cleaned up. Can we safely assume that whoever is jailed last night is highly likely to be the janitor?

Unless mafia is doing some 8d big brain plays, tag teaming the janitor and the killer is the go-to move. I see no reason why the janitor doesn't follow for the night unless he is RBed or jailed.

Also, Berocka has no will -- as a freaking spy?! Or @GustavMattiasforget to put it out?

They may be saving the clean, since his role was pretty much confirmed. Not much we'd learn from his will, as he already posted his n1 results