Post-VHLE Hirings VHLM GM Openings

McWolf

With the VHLE starting its operations in the upcoming season, their commissioners had to hire a whole new set of General Managers to manage their six teams in their inaugural season. @diamond_ace and I would like to congratulate the six VHLE GMs and wish them good luck in this exciting new project, especially the five that graduated directly from the VHLM: @Advantage, @InstantRockstar, @KaleebtheMighty, @rjfryman, @thadthrasher. Thanks a lot to the five of you for your time helping our new member base in the VHLM! Oh, and good luck to @FrostBeard as well, the sole VHLE GM not directly graduating from the VHLM. The new league should have some nasty competition from the get go, considering the level of these inaugural managers.

In other news, @Zetterberg has also informed us a bit earlier in the season that he would be stepping down from his role with the Mississauga Hounds at the conclusion of this season. Once again, let me thank you for your work at the head of the team and for everything you have done in regards to recruitment and retention in the last couple of seasons.

For those at home counting along with us, yes, this means that d_a and I are looking to hire SIX new General Managers in the next week or two, in order to fill all of our vacancies. As of the end of these playoffs, all of Houston, Miami, Mississauga, New Mexico, Philadelphia and San Diego won't have a GM anymore.

We invite the interested members to apply directly in this thread. Please refrain from commenting on other applications, either positively or negatively. 

Sheesh, I’ll apply. I had fun being AGM with Minnesota in S65 and pretty much drafting the entire team and setting up most things because the GM disappeared for a while during the season.

Maybe I’ll actually stay active being GM 🤷🏻‍♂️