Istanbul Red Wolves Press Conference

hOXLAcC.png.a575ccb0ec4f8a8458b149cceea2c17e.png

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of September 5th, 2021
(Just answer at least 6 of the questions for 2 TPE)

1). The VHLE is slowly taking shape! How excited are you for the initial tournament?

2). Getting to be a part of the inaugural season is pretty exciting. What do you hope to see implemented into the VHLE?

3). Hopefully Covid clears up eventually, but if there were no risks with traveling, where would you want to go right now?

4). What is your favorite fruit?

5). Which team - based on the rosters released - do you think will win the tournament?

6). If, perhaps, your GM happened to make you a sig, which player would you want to use for it?

7). With this being the first season of the Istanbul Red Wolves, what are some things you would like me to bring into the locker room?

8). What is you pregame ritual? Do you have any superstitions?

9). Which player on our team will be our MVP throughout the tournament?

On 8/31/2021 at 10:19 PM, KaleebtheMighty said:

1). The VHLE is slowly taking shape! How excited are you for the initial tournament?
I'm hyped up to get this started!!
2). Getting to be a part of the inaugural season is pretty exciting. What do you hope to see implemented into the VHLE?

3). Hopefully Covid clears up eventually, but if there were no risks with traveling, where would you want to go right now?
I honestly would like to go to a concert in DC again, or Pittsburgh sounds fun too.
I love cherries
5). Which team - based on the rosters released - do you think will win the tournament?
Hopefully us!! It's looking like the eagles.
6). If, perhaps, your GM happened to make you a sig, which player would you want to use for it?
I like a surprise most of the time, it keeps me picking the same person over and over.
7). With this being the first season of the Istanbul Red Wolves, what are some things you would like me to bring into the locker room?
World domination.
I sacrifice the lamb, and yes, I have to listen to certain songs before each game.

I think anyone has a shot for it!!

I can't believe I'm the first one lol 

Edited by Spaz

On 8/31/2021 at 8:19 PM, KaleebtheMighty said:

1. I’m pretty jazzed! I’m excited for a preview of how the actual VHLE season is going to pan out, and it’s even better that I get my only chance in a year to participate in it.

2. The VHLE is intended to be the end of the developmental period, but it would be good to see SOME developmental steps before the VHL.

3. I have a brother in Singapore, so I’d like to go visit him, maybe check out other places in SE Asia

5. Honestly the rosters were built to be quite even, and I feel that they are. Any separation that’s been occurring has been a surprise to me.

7. Oh I don’t really know. Just engagement. Get to know the players as real people, take an interest in their real lives, and get them hyped for their make believe ones.

9. Definitely Allen, he’s been unreal so far.

• Commissioner

I need my 2 tpe so

I think it was successful, hopefully some folks enjoyed it.
Hope to see a sustainable league.
Sweden or California right now.
I don't like fruit so none? If I had to pick one, mango. 
I'm a little late on this one, probably Vasteras but it can go any way.

Yes, I use sigs that people make me most of the time. 

image.png.f1677681cec8ef83f75217b7fc629981.png

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of September 19th, 2021

(Just answer at least 6 of the questions for 2 TPE)

1. Malmo and Miami have won the cups, were they your favorites going into the playoffs? Or did you have another team in mind?

2. The NFL season has started for anyone who watches football, who is your team? And after week one what are your thoughts on how this season will go for you?

3. There is alot of great people and great GM's in this league, from your experience who is the best GM you've ever played under? This could be current or any GM's in the past.

4. If you don't watch the NFL or if you do, what sports do you watch and which one is your favorite?

5. What is your favorite board game and why?

6. What is your favorite restaurant? 

7. Do you play Fortnite? If you do what are your thoughts on the new season?

8. What is your favorite gaming system?

9. This is my first time making a press conference. How did I do? Also give me some thoughts on what you would like me to make these more exciting so we aren't answering the same questions? 

1. Malmo and Miami have won the cups, were they your favorites going into the playoffs? Or did you have another team in mind?

Not really, I didn't pay much attention towards the majors given I'm not there.

2. The NFL season has started for anyone who watches football, who is your team? And after week one what are your thoughts on how this season will go for you?

The Jets suck like usual, not looking forward to them but I imagine the football will be fine.

3. There is alot of great people and great GM's in this league, from your experience who is the best GM you've ever played under? This could be current or any GM's in the past.

I'm familiar with Advantage from Mexico. Guy's cool.

4. If you don't watch the NFL or if you do, what sports do you watch and which one is your favorite?

Well, as a Brazilian, I watch soccer rather often but I've been avoiding the local main league because I got fed up of their shenanigans. My local team got knocked out from the fourth tier, sadly.

5. What is your favorite board game and why?

Risk.

6. What is your favorite restaurant? 

I dunno, Subway.

7. Do you play Fortnite? If you do what are your thoughts on the new season?

Nah, hate it with a passion.

8. What is your favorite gaming system?

PlayStation 2, helped me through some rougher patches.

9. This is my first time making a press conference. How did I do? Also give me some thoughts on what you would like me to make these more exciting so we aren't answering the same questions? 

I think it's good, don't worry 'bout it.

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of September 27th, 2021

(Just answer at least 6 of the questions for 2 TPE)

1. The season starts tomorrow, how excited are you?

2. What kind of goals do you have for this upcoming season?

3. Do you like poutine? If you have never tried it before what is your favorite food?

4. What is your favorite genre of music?

5. Do you like reading? If yes, who is your favorite author? If no, what do you like to do to relax?

6. Who is your favorite pokemon?

7. What do you like most about yourself?

8. On the same topic about you, tell us something about yourself?

9. What's one of your favorite jokes?

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of September 27th, 2021

(Just answer at least 6 of the questions for 2 TPE)

1. The season starts tomorrow, how excited are you?

2. What kind of goals do you have for this upcoming season?

3. Do you like poutine? If you have never tried it before what is your favorite food?

4. What is your favorite genre of music?

5. Do you like reading? If yes, who is your favorite author? If no, what do you like to do to relax?

6. Who is your favorite pokemon?

7. What do you like most about yourself?

8. On the same topic about you, tell us something about yourself?

9. What's one of your favorite jokes?

1. I can't wait to start this new adventure.
2. Reaching the milestone of 350 TPE.
3. I love poutine.
4. I listen to everything in music.
5. I don't have a favorite author but I like to watch movies.
6. Bulbasaur.
7. My positivity.
8. I am a very altruistic person.
9. I don't have one.

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of October

4rd, 2021

(Just answer at least 6 of the questions for 2 TPE

1. We sit tied, in first place. Where do you expect we end up at the end of season?

2. Do you have a rival yet? If you do then who and explain a little about how it started.

3. With a 7-4-2 record, what do we need to keep doing to stay on top?

4. You have one 10 seconds left in the period, game on your stick which teammate are you passing too?

5. What would be your best motivational speech?

6. What is your jersey number?

7. Can I have a coke?

8. What is your favorite animal?

9. What is your favorite time (season) of year?

Edited by Spaz

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

4rd, 2021

1. We sit tied, in first place. Where do you expect we end up at the end of season?

2. Do you have a rival yet? If you do then who and explain a little about how it started.

4. You have one 10 seconds left in the period, game on your stick which teammate are you passing too?

7. Can I have a coke?

1. In the top 3.
2. I take Pistol Pete as my rival because he stole my trophy! Last season.
3. Keep winning.
4. Julia Waffles because I think that strategically, she is the best placed to make a nice triangle pass to make a goal.
5. Hello teammate! No matter how the game goes! Know that every second is good to go! Whether we lose or win! We will see our efforts overcome and if we make mistakes, we will look at how to double our efforts to overcome that mistake and move forward to defeat our opponents! Dear teammate know that without your assistance in battle! We would never be here! Keep fighting! 
6I am number 33! I was spotted at number 33 in the draft? Coincidence? I don't think so.
7. And if I was the one asking the question! Do you want a coke only if we win the VHLE cup ?
8. Dolphin.
9. Summer 

On 9/28/2021 at 10:42 AM, Spaz said:

4rd, 2021

7. Can I have a coke?

1. I expect us to continue winning and to hold onto first place.
2. I don't have a rival, I just want to win by any means necessary.
3. Keep scoring more goals than the other team
4. Who said i'm passing it? Let me crash the net!
5. The other team sucks; we are amazing let's win
6. My number is 12, i've worn it since grade 8
7. wdym :sus:

image.png.f1677681cec8ef83f75217b7fc629981.png.d57ebd083717032da5d765727c233ca8.png

Press Conference- Week of October

Week Ending-October 10th, 2021

Answer 6 for 2 tpe

1. We sit in third 30 games in the season, what we need to do to take over first and hold onto it?

2. What pieces do you think we will need we will need to win the cup?

3. Leroy Johnson sits in fourth place among goalies with a .917 save percentage, where do you think he will finish at the end of the season? 

4. Raihan Heavems sits in third place in points, first place in goals, and third place as a rookie, is he your season MVP? If not then who?

5. The NHL season is upcoming, who is your team?

6. Who do you think will win the Stanley cup?

7. Have you enjoyed your time in Istanbul this season so far?

8. Are you pleased with management, what would you change if you could?

9. Where do you plan on playing next season?

On 10/7/2021 at 12:06 AM, Spaz said:

image.png.f1677681cec8ef83f75217b7fc629981.png.d57ebd083717032da5d765727c233ca8.png

Answer 6 for 2 tpe

1. We sit in third 30 games in the season, what we need to do to take over first and hold onto it?

2. What pieces do you think we will need we will need to win the cup?

3. Leroy Johnson sits in fourth place among goalies with a .917 save percentage, where do you think he will finish at the end of the season? 

4. Raihan Heavems sits in third place in points, first place in goals, and third place as a rookie, is he your season MVP? If not then who?

5. The NHL season is upcoming, who is your team?

6. Who do you think will win the Stanley cup?

7. Have you enjoyed your time in Istanbul this season so far?

8. Are you pleased with management, what would you change if you could?

9. Where do you plan on playing next season?

1. Trust the process.
2. A second goalie.
3. In the top 3.
4. My MVP is Kobe! I didn't really look at Raihan's stats.
5. Boston Bruins
6. Boston Bruins
7. Yes the team is not bad! I'm happy to be in collaboration with Kaleeb and Spaz. Two new nice meetings.
8. I think that for the moment, there is no shortage of management changes! We are on the right track.
9. Another season with Istanbul and then the VHL.

image.png.f1677681cec8ef83f75217b7fc629981.png.d81c1ba34cb6c0f3dc43be0d25099e85.pngimage.png.f1677681cec8ef83f75217b7fc629981.png.d81c1ba34cb6c0f3dc43be0d25099e85.png

Answer 6 for 2 tpe

1. Is your season going how you planned?

2. We sit in last place as of right now, though we definitely aren't out of it, what do we need to work on to be competitive?

3. Who is your favorite NHL player? (This can be recent or from the past)

4. What NHL team do you despise the most?

5. Did you watch the Krakens first game? What is your first impressions if so? 

6. Do you prefer fountain drinks or bottles?

7. Who is your MVP of the season so far?

8. Do you think Ovi will beat Gretzky's goal record?

9. Do you own NHL 22? If you do, do you have it for old gen or new gen? if new gen how different is it? (I'm debating if i want it lol)

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

image.png.f1677681cec8ef83f75217b7fc629981.png.d81c1ba34cb6c0f3dc43be0d25099e85.pngimage.png.f1677681cec8ef83f75217b7fc629981.png.d81c1ba34cb6c0f3dc43be0d25099e85.png

Answer 6 for 2 tpe

1. Is your season going how you planned?

2. We sit in last place as of right now, though we definitely aren't out of it, what do we need to work on to be competitive?

3. Who is your favorite NHL player? (This can be recent or from the past)

4. What NHL team do you despise the most?

5. Did you watch the Krakens first game? What is your first impressions if so? 

6. Do you prefer fountain drinks or bottles?

7. Who is your MVP of the season so far?

8. Do you think Ovi will beat Gretzky's goal record?

9. Do you own NHL 22? If you do, do you have it for old gen or new gen? if new gen how different is it? (I'm debating if i want it lol)

1. Not really what I expected.
2. The best technique is to trust the process.
3. Zdeno Chara.
4. Washington (Tom Wilson).
5. I didn't watch their first game but I hope Jeremy Lauzon will be very successful.
6. Bottles.
7. KOBE.
8. Yeah.
9. I'm going to get it tomorrow, but personally, it looks a lot like NHL 21, with an added beauty.

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of October 24th, 2021

1). We aren’t doing so well in the standings. Do you see anything that could be changed to help us?

2). With the first ever VHLE season wrapping up, who has stood out to you on this team in both the locker room and on the ice?

3). Do you have a dream car? Tell us about it!

4). Do you have a favorite pen or writing utensil? (I love the Pilot G-2 07 pens, use them all the time)

5). Were there any surprises in the VHLE that you weren’t expecting to happen?

6). Are you a movie person or a book person?

7). What is your favorite thing to do on your birthday?

8). Hypothetical: you can choose to have 1 of these superpowers, but there’s a condition with each. You can either be invisible, but have to scream whenever you want to be invisible (like continuously, if you stop screaming you become visible). Or you can be super fast, but have to summersault everywhere (that’s the only way you can move super fast).

9). How’s your NHL team doing so far?

8 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of October 24th, 2021

1). We aren’t doing so well in the standings. Do you see anything that could be changed to help us?

2). With the first ever VHLE season wrapping up, who has stood out to you on this team in both the locker room and on the ice?

3). Do you have a dream car? Tell us about it!

4). Do you have a favorite pen or writing utensil? (I love the Pilot G-2 07 pens, use them all the time)

5). Were there any surprises in the VHLE that you weren’t expecting to happen?

6). Are you a movie person or a book person?

7). What is your favorite thing to do on your birthday?

8). Hypothetical: you can choose to have 1 of these superpowers, but there’s a condition with each. You can either be invisible, but have to scream whenever you want to be invisible (like continuously, if you stop screaming you become visible). Or you can be super fast, but have to summersault everywhere (that’s the only way you can move super fast).

9). How’s your NHL team doing so far?

1. Let's get the rope ready for the 2nd goalie because it's his fault that we're in this mess.
2. Spaz. 
3. Kobecar.
4. I don't really have a pen of preference.
5. Well, no, I don't think so. 
6. Movie person.
7. Watch a Hockey match.
8. The second option.
9. For the moment 1-0 and it's currently 3-3 Boston vs Flyers.

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of October 31st, 2021

1). Now that we are eliminated from playoff contention, what are some things you are looking forward to in the off-season?

2). Do you have any Halloween traditions or favorite activities?

3). For those of you moving up to the VHL next season, are you excited to be joining the team that drafted you so long ago?

4). Do you participate in fantasy football or fantasy hockey? How are you doing?

5). Where was your favorite place to play in the VHLE?

6). Cold weather or warm weather?

7). Do you have a favorite holiday?

8). Hypothetical: would you want to live in an area that deals with Tornadoes for 3 months of the year or an area that deals with Hurricanes for 3 months of the year? You have to chose one of these.

9). How did you join the VHL? What prompted you to join?

On 10/26/2021 at 12:42 PM, KaleebtheMighty said:

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of October 31st, 2021

1). Now that we are eliminated from playoff contention, what are some things you are looking forward to in the off-season?

2). Do you have any Halloween traditions or favorite activities?

3). For those of you moving up to the VHL next season, are you excited to be joining the team that drafted you so long ago?

4). Do you participate in fantasy football or fantasy hockey? How are you doing?

5). Where was your favorite place to play in the VHLE?

6). Cold weather or warm weather?

7). Do you have a favorite holiday?
8). Hypothetical: would you want to live in an area that deals with Tornadoes for 3 months of the year or an area that deals with Hurricanes for 3 months of the year? You have to chose one of these.

9). How did you join the VHL? What prompted you to join?

1. Try to set up my TPE.
2. No, juste i have Halloween Party.
3. Well, for me it will be for the next season.
4. Fantasy Hockey.
5. Cologne Express because it was my first team in the test tournament.
6. Warm Weather.
7. Christmas.
8. The first option.
9. I saw the application on Google Play before I even knew about the forum itself, so I wanted to try it as I love field hockey.

1. VHLE finals are set, who is your favorite to win?

2. Has your prediction for the vhl playoffs gone well?

3. Yukon has made it into the VHLM finals, will they win it all?

4. What was your favorite stadium to visit all season?

5. Whose questions do you prefer kaleebs or mine?

6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

7. The Braves have won the world series, are you shocked?

8. Out of the entire vhl, vhlm and Vhle what team has your favorite logo?

9. What team would you like to eventually play for?, it can be with this player or maybe a future player

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

1. VHLE finals are set, who is your favorite to win?

2. Has your prediction for the vhl playoffs gone well?

3. Yukon has made it into the VHLM finals, will they win it all?

4. What was your favorite stadium to visit all season?

5. Whose questions do you prefer kaleebs or mine?

6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

7. The Braves have won the world series, are you shocked?

8. Out of the entire vhl, vhlm and Vhle what team has your favorite logo?

9. What team would you like to eventually play for?, it can be with this player or maybe a future player

1. Rome Gladiators.
2. 4-2 Rome.
3. It's well on its way.
4. Cologne Express.
5. I have no preference.
6. Pistachio.
7. I don't really watch that so no.
8. VHL : Prague Phantoms VHLM: Mexico City Kings VHLE: Rome Gladiators
9. I would like to play with the Prague Phantoms, it seems to be a good team

• 2 weeks later...

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of November 21st, 2021

1). The drafts are slowly approaching! But that also means some members are moving up. If you are, are you excited for the VHL?

2). What was your favorite thing you did this off-season?

3). What is one food you cannot stand?

4). Do you prefer flying somewhere or driving somewhere?

5). Do you have any predictions for the VHLE next season?

6). Describe your ideal day!

7). What is your ideal weather like?

8). Hypothetical: humanity has just achieved the impossible: we have created a drug that give you immortality. Do you decide to take it?

9). Straight up, how are you doing? Everything going ok for you?

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

22 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

PRESS CONFERENCE - Week of November 21st, 2021

1). The drafts are slowly approaching! But that also means some members are moving up. If you are, are you excited for the VHL?
Yes, though I am nervous of having my first losing season.
2). What was your favorite thing you did this off-season?

3). What is one food you cannot stand?
Corned beef 
4). Do you prefer flying somewhere or driving somewhere?
I've never flown, so I guess I'll go with drive lol
5). Do you have any predictions for the VHLE next season?
I think it will be as competitive as last season.
6). Describe your ideal day!
Going to a concert, it's been a while.
7). What is your ideal weather like?
Sunny 70 degrees and a nice breeze no humidity.

8). Hypothetical: humanity has just achieved the impossible: we have created a drug that give you immortality. Do you decide to take it?
It's tough but honestly no.
9). Straight up, how are you doing? Everything going ok for you? 

Im doing okay just trying to stay positive, how about you?