Istanbul Red Wolves AGM

KaleebtheMighty

It’s an exciting time for the VHL! There are so many job opportunities to be had across the VHLM with a few more possibly in the VHLE. I’d like to open up another one with this thread for the Istanbul Red Wolves AGM!

What I’m looking for is an AGM who acts as a locker room presence for the team, someone who’s especially engaging. Additionally, you’re my idea guy; I’ll be pinging you with ideas on lines, new locker room things, and anything else pertaining to the team. You’ll have a pretty active say in how things are run, because I love my AGMs 😁. Finally, you’ll be writing press conferences and helping me with lines in the off chance I’m busy with work or other things and can’t get them in.

If you feel like you would be a good fit for the job, apply below! I’ll be looking forward to talking to you all who apply, and can’t wait to add another important addition to the history of the Istanbul Red Wolves!

(also you would be the first AGM in Istanbul history, so that’s pretty neat 👍🏻)

10 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

It’s an exciting time for the VHL! There are so many job opportunities to be had across the VHLM with a few more possibly in the VHLE. I’d like to open up another one with this thread for the Istanbul Red Wolves AGM!

What I’m looking for is an AGM who acts as a locker room presence for the team, someone who’s especially engaging. Additionally, you’re my idea guy; I’ll be pinging you with ideas on lines, new locker room things, and anything else pertaining to the team. You’ll have a pretty active say in how things are run, because I love my AGMs 😁. Finally, you’ll be writing press conferences and helping me with lines in the off chance I’m busy with work or other things and can’t get them in.

If you feel like you would be a good fit for the job, apply below! I’ll be looking forward to talking to you all who apply, and can’t wait to add another important addition to the history of the Istanbul Red Wolves!

i'll apply

11 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

I'll apply, don't think i'll get the job but, we'll see.

Edited by Domino Draws