S79 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

We're into the playoffs so the seasonal Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy nominations are now open! @Members

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out in S79. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewh4cCQja5J2cKHPi0jgtua3wK_Q1yaWjZhfiMtI3KKr47ZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

• Victor featured this topic
  • Admin

Congratulations to this year's nominees! The following members received 2 or more nominations and are therefore off to the BOG ballot ahead of the awards vote.

@Alex_J32

@bigAL

@Domg5

@GustavMattias

@JardyB10

@JB123

@Juice

@MexicanCow123

@youloser1337

Also shoutout to the members who got 1 nomination each - @CowboyinAmerica @dlamb @Esso2264 @fishy @tfong @frescoelmo @Ricer13 @Spartan @Zetterberg and me :)

If you want to know what you got nominated for, just PM me on the forum or slide into my DMs on Discord.

Congrats all! :cheers:

Thank you so much to everyone who nominated me. I've been a busy guy, but I really enjoy every job I'm in. I'm super excited to continue what I'm doing and hopefully more down the road. Thanks everyone and have a great rest of your Tuesday!

Wow! I'm beyond honoured to even be nominated among this amazing group of people! Thank you very much to everyone who nominated me, this shows that all the work I've been doing is making a difference and I cannot wait to see what the future holds! Thanks again, and hope you all have a good week!

• Victor unfeatured this topic