Job Fair! Might as well be, but no it's the VHLM GM hirings.

diamond_ace

So with the creation of the VHLE, this has set the VHLM on a pretty unprecedented task: having to replace half our GMs in a single go. Admittedly one of these was not really from the E, but the other 5 were, so fair enough. We wish the E a fantastic opening, and the departing GMs the best of luck in their new role in that league (and this one is fitting as the one guy who didn't go to the E as a GM did as an AGM). Now perhaps I have thrown in enough of an intro paragraph that the hirees won't be visible from setting the mouse on top of the thread and watching the preview, but if not, here's a gif, because I refuse to do the layered spoiler thing.

Recruitment Hiring GIF by InternIn

Can't go wrong with snoopy.

In any case, let's get to it finally:

Philadelphia Reapers: @Alex_J32 (because who didn't see that one coming)
Houston Bulls: @MattyIce (long overdue and will surprise absolutely no one)
Miami Marauders: @Ledge and Dairy
Mexico City Kings: @youloser1337

Mississauga Hounds: @N0HBDY

San Diego Marlins: @JB123

Welcome to having rights, and this hiring should give you time to draft prep as well as to take rights away from potentially 6 other people (AGMs). Congratulations you 6!

I came home to this:

image.png.b897c08d2e0ab26a2d3516fd1320f981.png

and I knew...

In all seriousness, congrats to everyone! The waiver warriors of this season got a promotion @Alex_J32 @JB123! I'm so excited to start in Mexico City! As a former player there, it seems fitting.

Glad to see some long overdue faces finally get their chance to shine! @MattyIce I know how long you've been waiting so I'm super excited to see you get your chance in Houston! @youloser1337 You were the best AGM I could ask for and I'm excited to see what you can do in a GM position! @JB123 To go from one of my rivals in another GM game to now us competing against each other in the M is a thrill! Super excited for you! @N0HBDY @Alex_J32 @Ledge and Dairy I've seen what all 3 of you can do and I'm excited to see you guys get your chances! Super happy for all 6 of our new GMs!