Newest Mississauga GM

N0HBDY

Hello all, as you may or may not have heard, the VHLM has hired 6 new GM’s and I just so happen to be one of those lucky saps who has now regained their soul and rights. I’m very happy to be receiving the position of General Manager for the Mississauga Hounds after the conclusion of this season. It’s been just under a year since I’ve joined this league and I likely would not have began wanting to become a GM if it were not for my first ever GM @DMaximus  who did a great job welcoming me to the league and getting me hooked onto it ever since.

To New York, my involvement with the team in the future is still pending but I had an absolute amazing time helping run the place under @Esso2264's wing. As I have already said in the locker room, Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. (Great quote and totally original I know)

As for the position of AGM I have already consulted with the current AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and have mutually agreed that @Viper will continue to perform to duties of the hounds soulless slav… I mean AGM.

Otherwise congrats to all the other GM’s being hired and I hope we all have a big wakeup call on why we even wanted this job in the first place lol.

36 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

As for the position of AGM I have already consulted with the current AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and have mutually agreed that @Viper will continue to perform to duties of the hounds soulless slav… I mean AGM.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!! THAT LAST PART IS CONCERNING, BUT WOOOOOOOO!!!!