Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

Answers

1.Do you play any musical instruments? 

I’m more of a music lover than a performed. Growing up I played the viola, which is like a violin but deeper. I was not talented and it was probably a good thing for all of humanity that I stopped playing.

2. Do you have any hobbies you'd say are less common than others?

I can’t really think of an uncommon hobby that I have. The hobby I’m probably the deepest into which might make me stand-out more than others is board games. I own close to 100 of them.

3. How fun would you rate the VHL?

On a 10-point scale, I would rate it a 7 on the aggregate. It can be a ton of fun at certain times and get close to a 10. But other times it’s a little dull, so that drags down the overall score.

Questions

1)      The season is almost over, how would you rate your personal performance this season? Did it meet your expectations?

2)      The rules of hockey are changed to be the first team to score 100 goals wins the game. What other rules are you changing to make this feasible?

3)      We develop the technology to have an outdoor ice hockey game ANYWHERE. Where is your dream game played?

1)      The season is almost over, how would you rate your personal performance this season? Did it meet your expectations?

• Honestly, way better than I could have thought. I figured my stats last season were due to playing so much in Toronto but I am on pace to surpass last year's stats and potentially make the playoffs.

2)      The rules of hockey are changed to be the first team to score 100 goals wins the game. What other rules are you changing to make this feasible?

• A switch to 3 on 3 is mandatory. I would get rid of icing and offsides and find a way for a 2, 3, and 4 point goal. Probably would have to get rid of goalies too.

3)      We develop the technology to have an outdoor ice hockey game ANYWHERE. Where is your dream game played?

• There was a college basketball game on an aircraft carrier a bunch of years ago. I don't know if it would be dream game but it would blow my mind if a league could do the same.

Questions:

1. As the season is winding down, who has become your least favorite team to play against this season?

2. If you did VFHL, how do you think your team is doing? If not (or if don't like the first half of the question), which player's production is surprising you the most?

3. Would you rather have a cat with a dog brain or dog with a cat brain, as a pet?

1. As the season is winding down, who has become your least favorite team to play against this season?

Any of the top teams, the team has been struggling a bit this season and we need to get as many wins as we can.

2. If you did VFHL, how do you think your team is doing? If not (or if don't like the first half of the question), which player's production is surprising you the most?

Taro Tsujimoto, always been a good player but seems to have taken a step up this season.

3. Would you rather have a cat with a dog brain or dog with a cat brain, as a pet?

I guess dog with cat brain as I am allergic to cats.

Questions

1. The standings are tight in Europe, what order do you think the teams will finish in?

2. Tyler Reinhart is leading the goals race, but Groovy Dood has 2 games in hand, can the Dood score the most goals?

3. What golf course are you most looking forward to hitting up after your team's season is concluded?

1. The standings are tight in Europe, what order do you think the teams will finish in?

1. Moscow 2. Malmo 3. Davos 4. Prague 5. Riga

2. Tyler Reinhart is leading the goals race, but Groovy Dood has 2 games in hand, can the Dood score the most goals?

It'll be a close race to the finish but I think Reinhart could wind up hanging on. Games in hand are always useful but for all we know Dood goes on a cold stretch those games. 

3. What golf course are you most looking forward to hitting up after your team's season is concluded? 
None. Golf is...look it's a thing people do and I sort of get it but the couple of times I've done it, it seems like the hardest thing in the world to do haha. 

Questions

1. With S81 just around the corner, what VHL franchise makes the biggest splash this off-season?

2. How do you think the inaugural season of VHLE has been? Good, bad, other? Elaborate.

3. Your tasked with making a team purely out of VHL members (they build players after) which members do you choose for your roster of 11 (6-4-1) and why? 

Answers

1.     With S81 just around the corner, what VHL franchise makes the biggest splash this off-season?

Based on the number of draft picks they have and the fact they have nowhere to go but up, I think Toronto has no option but to make a major splash this offseason.

2.     How do you think the inaugural season of VHLE has been? Good, bad, other? Elaborate.

I think it was a good season and I’m glad the E was created. With such a tight TPE range, I think we will see a lot of close seasons like this one, with many teams right on the playoff bubble. That’s exciting and good for everyone participating. Also, I like how there’s fairly full rosters on all teams. I hope that remains the same in future seasons.

3.     Your tasked with making a team purely out of VHL members (they build players after) which members do you choose for your roster of 11 (6-4-1) and why? 

I mean this is a lot of work to figure out and probably could be turned into a multi-week media spot. I’m not sure I’m willing to put in all that effort at the moment. But I would just look at recent HoF inductees who are still top TPE earners and go with them.

Questions

1)    Playoffs just began. Predict the winner in one (or more) of the leagues. Why will they win?

2)    What’s one improvement that could be made to the VHL draft or the VHL draft streams?

3)    Hockey has decided to introduce tea break in the middle of the game, like cricket does. What does a tea break look like in hockey? What is being drank and what is the setup like?

1)    Playoffs just began. Predict the winner in one (or more) of the leagues. Why will they win?

Even though obviously the Stars will beat them, somehow Vancouver will end up winning.  Their team is very good as demonstrated by their regular season performance.

2)    What’s one improvement that could be made to the VHL draft or the VHL draft streams?

I don't know how you fix it, but they can move pretty slowly sometimes, combined with a large draft class, this can make the draft last forever.

3)    Hockey has decided to introduce tea break in the middle of the game, like cricket does. What does a tea break look like in hockey? What is being drank and what is the setup like?

I think the beverages will be labeled tea, but will actually contain alcohol.  Just throw some coolers full of drinks onto the ice and let people have at it.

Questions

1. Any surprises to you so far in the playoffs?

2. Any thoughts on how any of the non purely most in stat awards are going to turn out?

3. There has been a decent amount of GM turnover the past few seasons.  Do you have any thoughts on if that is positive or negative?

Answers

1. Any surprises to you so far in the playoffs?

• Probably the Stars getting through. We are talented but have been really coming together as a team with contributions from everyone.

2. Any thoughts on how any of the non purely most in stat awards are going to turn out?

• Welch is a shoe-in for Best Defenceman.

3. There has been a decent amount of GM turnover the past few seasons.  Do you have any thoughts on if that is positive or negative?

• Adding the VHLE really added the turn over with many VHLM GMs moving into spots there but 6 new teams had a trickle down effect. Any year where there are more than a couple of openings per league is more likely to be negative. It really depends on if the people taking over are experienced in some way or at least trained well.

Questions:

1. Who gets to the finals from the World, Malmo or Moscow or someone else?
  2. Who is your regular-season GM of the year for S80?
  3. If you could relocate a team, who would you relocate and where would they go?

1. I've heard LA is going to the finals somehow. 👀

2. Probably Spartan.

3. Honestly I don't think I'd relocate any team right now, they're all in a pretty good city IMHO.

Questions:
1. Did you do anything IRL for Halloween this season?
2. Did you participate in the Halloween TPE hunt?
3. What are some of the best costumes you've seen in your life?

1 hour ago, Peace said:

Questions:
1. Did you do anything IRL for Halloween this season?
2. Did you participate in the Halloween TPE hunt?
3. What are some of the best costumes you've seen in your life?

1. just a family dinner, nothing else.

2. yes I did and it was fun.

3. I feel like I should remember one but I actually have none that comes to my mind as an outstanding costume.

Questions:

1. What is a perfect party for you?

2. What is the one song you listen the most lately?

3. If you were able to change a team logo, which one would it be?

3 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

1. What is a perfect party for you?

I'm not difficult, especially not after a couple of beers. I usually manage to have fun, drink too much and regret everything at most parties I go to, so they're all perfect for me.

4 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

2. What is the one song you listen the most lately?

Bad Habits by Between the Buried and Me. I've been listening to it a lot this past week. Their new album has been out for 2 months or so and I'm still in love with it.

5 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

3. If you were able to change a team logo, which one would it be?

I really don't like the Bears and the Wranglers logos. Maybe it's just the fact that they're weirdly proportionned animals, I don't know. I just don't care for either of them.

1. What has been the biggest surprise so far in the playoffs?

2. Baseball got the 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' chant in the middle of the 7th (I think). Let's still their tradition. What's a song that could be sang across all hockey arenas at some specific time?

3. What do you do during the offseason to get ready for the next season?

1. Gotta be JEFFREY PINES getting 10 points in 4 games! He's on a war path this season!

2. GOOD OL' HOCKEY GAME by Stompin Tom Connors. Absolutely legendary singer/songwriter, teams can change it based on their star players (So Wolves fans can sing SOMEONE ROARS - JEFFREY SCORES!)

3. Tavish takes all of the names of people who have wronged him during the season and makes intricate plans to destroy them in their first meeting. You take away the puck from behind his teams net? You're on the list. 

1. Which teammate controls the pre and post game playlist? What kind of music do they play?

2. If your player was magically transported into a non-sports video game, which game would they be best in?

3. Who is your teammate of the season? What did they do to earn it?

1. Which teammate controls the pre and post game playlist? What kind of music do they play?

Saku Kotkakoivu just kind of took it and started playing Scandinavian death metal. We're all a little afraid of him so we just let it happen.

2. If your player was magically transported into a non-sports video game, which game would they be best in?

I think I'd be the best Pokemon Master. Having cute little friends that I manage and go on a journey? Sounds right up my alley.

3. Who is your teammate of the season? What did they do to earn it?

Oskar Lindbergh and I have a good goalie room going. He's been a big boon for me in games that I've started, and I hope I'm the same for him in games that he starts.

Questions:

1. What would be your player's Halloween costume?
  2. What's the least favorite stadium your player's ever played in?
  3. Anybody you're rooting for this VHL/VHLE/VHLM playoffs outside of your own team?

11 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Questions:

1. What would be your player's Halloween costume?
  2. What's the least favorite stadium your player's ever played in?
  3. Anybody you're rooting for this VHL/VHLE/VHLM playoffs outside of your own team?

1. I think Mathias would suit up in something silly. Like a Banana, or a hot dog. 

2. My player has currently not played anywhere. New blood. I will say this, I don't think I'd be unhappy to play anywhere if given a chance. I think they're all pretty rad. 

3. Purely off looks alone, and not having knowledge whatsoever before hand -- I dig the Marlins logo. But I'm also big on Seattle's bear. I don't know what it is, but I'm a sucker for a bear logo. 

Questions:

1.) Who would you consider a rival for your player? 

2.) What player past or present would you say deserves more attention? 

3.) If you could only play for one team for your entire career, where would it be? 

On 11/3/2021 at 8:33 AM, Underclass_Hero said:

1. I think Mathias would suit up in something silly. Like a Banana, or a hot dog. 

2. My player has currently not played anywhere. New blood. I will say this, I don't think I'd be unhappy to play anywhere if given a chance. I think they're all pretty rad. 

3. Purely off looks alone, and not having knowledge whatsoever before hand -- I dig the Marlins logo. But I'm also big on Seattle's bear. I don't know what it is, but I'm a sucker for a bear logo. 

Questions:

1.) Who would you consider a rival for your player? 

2.) What player past or present would you say deserves more attention? 

3.) If you could only play for one team for your entire career, where would it be? 

1. I would say AJ Williams, we are both first Gen, we started almost at the same time and we are doing almost exactly the same thing.

2. Minion, even though he does not earn 12 capped TPE  each week, his player played very well in the VHLM and in the VHLE.

3. I would say Rome, because this year was fantastic and i hope that all my seasons will be like that.

Questions :

1. Where are you going to play next season?

2. What are your goals for your player this season or next season?

3. What is your favourite logo of all the VHLM, the VHLE and the VHL?

I just inked an extension to stay in LA.

Next season I'd like to get to at least 30 goals and 60 points.

The league has a lot of great logos, in the VHL I would go with Prague, the VHLE I will go with Rome, and for the E I will go with Mexico City.

Questions

1. Who do you think will win between Vancouver and Moscow?

2. Do you have a special go-to meal the day of a game?

3. Does your player have any plans for the upcoming off season?

4 hours ago, Garsh said:

I just inked an extension to stay in LA.

Next season I'd like to get to at least 30 goals and 60 points.

The league has a lot of great logos, in the VHL I would go with Prague, the VHLE I will go with Rome, and for the E I will go with Mexico City.

Questions

1. Who do you think will win between Vancouver and Moscow?

2. Do you have a special go-to meal the day of a game?

3. Does your player have any plans for the upcoming off season?

Answers:

1) tbh I thought Vancouver and their meta team would be doing better but I’ve been rooting for Moscow so it’s a pleasant surprise so far.

2) The day of a game I like to keep it light. Some fresh greens and fish are the way to go for me.

3) Continue to train and prepare for next season. We are losing a lot of key pieces so Reylynn is going to need to step up big time.

Questions

1) If someone made you a sig right now, who would be your render choice and why?

2) If the VHL was a real life league, how big would the arenas be? (i.e similar to nhl building size, junior sized arenas, etc.)

3) You’ve been told you’re being traded from your current team! Who are you hoping they traded you to? 

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1) If someone made you a sig right now, who would be your render choice and why?

2) If the VHL was a real life league, how big would the arenas be? (i.e similar to nhl building size, junior sized arenas, etc.)

3) You’ve been told you’re being traded from your current team! Who are you hoping they traded you to? 

1. Ryan O'Reilly, because its been my render for my whole career, its not really time to change it. Though, I feel like this is avoiding the question so at first I chose O'Reilly because of the beard and because he's one of my fav player.

2. I like to see it has an NHL replacement. Like its the top league in the world and our players are superstars.

3. A contender!!! I only have 2 seasons left, I don't care where it is as long as they are expected to be at the top of the leaderboard!

Questions:

1. If your current VHL/E/M team would ask you to choose their mascot, what would it be and how would you name it?

2. McDavid and Drasaitl are on fire! How many points do you think these two will have at the end of the season?

3. If your player ever get arrested, what would it be for?

50 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

1. If your current VHL/E/M team would ask you to choose their mascot, what would it be and how would you name it?

The London United is vague enough that I guess the mascot could be anything that represents the city of London, or England as a whole. My vote would go for a Plague Doctor-mask wearing fox. That would looks sly.

52 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

2. McDavid and Drasaitl are on fire! How many points do you think these two will have at the end of the season?

I wouldn't be surprised if McDavid hit 150 points this season. For Draisaitl, I'd expect more in the range of like 110-125.

52 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

Public urination. Zaza is disgusting.

-

1. We have a Game 7 in the VHLM Finals tomorrow. Who comes out victorious and who scores the championship-clinching goal?

2. What's your player's nickname and how did they earn it?

3. What other sport would your player be good at?

1 hour ago, Domg5 said:

1. Ryan O'Reilly, because its been my render for my whole career, its not really time to change it. Though, I feel like this is avoiding the question so at first I chose O'Reilly because of the beard and because he's one of my fav player.

2. I like to see it has an NHL replacement. Like its the top league in the world and our players are superstars.

3. A contender!!! I only have 2 seasons left, I don't care where it is as long as they are expected to be at the top of the leaderboard!

Questions:

1. Current player is not on a team so i'll choose chicago lol, Obviously a bull but its name would have to be ferdinand

2. honestly if neither somehow miss time i hope mcdavid gets past 120, drasaitle probably wont be to far behind

3. Probably taking the fall for teammates getting drunk, mans clean as a whistle

Q

1. What team has your favorite logo in the VHL/E/M

2. Did your current player meet your expectation on how they perform? / how do you think your newer player will perform?

3. What's your favorite meal to eat anytime?

18 hours ago, KnightRiley said:

1. Current player is not on a team so i'll choose chicago lol, Obviously a bull but its name would have to be ferdinand

2. honestly if neither somehow miss time i hope mcdavid gets past 120, drasaitle probably wont be to far behind

3. Probably taking the fall for teammates getting drunk, mans clean as a whistle

Q

1. What team has your favorite logo in the VHL/E/M

2. Did your current player meet your expectation on how they perform? / how do you think your newer player will perform?

3. What's your favorite meal to eat anytime?

1.) I'll do one for each: 

VHL -- I'll have to go with my gut, and go with Malmo. Something about it just pops, and I just overall dig it. 

VHLE -- Istanbul probably has the best look from the VHLE teams, at least in my eyes. 

VHLM -- It's really a toss up between Saskatoon, Ottawa, and San Diego for me. I just really like the branding on all three. I can't choose between those three. I dare say that the VHLM has the best logos in the entire league. 

2.) I haven't had the chance to play formally yet. I do think if given the right chance, and proper help to work on a build -- I'll accomplish what I have in mind. 

3.) I'm a huge fan of Tacos. I could probably eat those for breakfast, lunch, lunch #2, dinner, dinner #2, late night snack, etc. You get the drift. Tacos are life. 

Questions: 

1.)  Did you mold your player after a current or past NHL/VHL player? If so, whom? 

2.)  What is one thing you would like to improve upon as a player?

3.) Last but not least, who is a member on this forum that you've looked up too? 

1 hour ago, Underclass_Hero said:

1.) I'll do one for each: 

VHL -- I'll have to go with my gut, and go with Malmo. Something about it just pops, and I just overall dig it. 

VHLE -- Istanbul probably has the best look from the VHLE teams, at least in my eyes. 

VHLM -- It's really a toss up between Saskatoon, Ottawa, and San Diego for me. I just really like the branding on all three. I can't choose between those three. I dare say that the VHLM has the best logos in the entire league. 

2.) I haven't had the chance to play formally yet. I do think if given the right chance, and proper help to work on a build -- I'll accomplish what I have in mind. 

3.) I'm a huge fan of Tacos. I could probably eat those for breakfast, lunch, lunch #2, dinner, dinner #2, late night snack, etc. You get the drift. Tacos are life. 

Questions: 

1.)  Did you mold your player after a current or past NHL/VHL player? If so, whom? 

2.)  What is one thing you would like to improve upon as a player?

3.) Last but not least, who is a member on this forum that you've looked up too? 

1. Molded after my previous player Hulk Hogan with some slight changes.

2. Just keep doing what I'm doing, mostly focusing on upping defense and scoring.

3. Gustav, looked up to him as my first GM in the VHLM and somebody who helped me with my media spots early on.

Questions:

1. What's your prefer method of earning TPE and why?
2. Dark or light mode on the forums?
3. What's one minor (very minor) thing you'd do to improve the league.

1. What's your prefer method of earning TPE and why?
Posting an Affiliate PT because it's 18 TPE across 3 leagues for 1 500 word article.

2. Dark or light mode on the forums?
Light.

3. What's one minor (very minor) thing you'd do to improve the league.

Mandate Passing stat must be within a certain number from Scoring.

Questions

1.  Why are you doing this Press Conference over your Team Press Conference?
2.  Were you happy with the Cup Final results?

3.  Do you have a favorite player name in the league?

2 hours ago, KC15 said:

Questions

1.  Why are you doing this Press Conference over your Team Press Conference?
2.  Were you happy with the Cup Final results?

3.  Do you have a favorite player name in the league?

Answers:

1. Because it's the offseason and now I am homeless...

2. If you're referring to the VHL results, no, I think Moscow should've won but the meta build of Vancouver is too strong.

3. Rick Astley

Questions:

1. What major hockey league do you enjoy watching the most?

2. The total number of teams in each league is shifting, what do you think about this?

3. Who do you think should win the VHL Playoff MVP?

On 11/10/2021 at 11:13 AM, N0HBDY said:

Answers:

1. Because it's the offseason and now I am homeless...

2. If you're referring to the VHL results, no, I think Moscow should've won but the meta build of Vancouver is too strong.

3. Rick Astley

Questions:

1. What major hockey league do you enjoy watching the most?

2. The total number of teams in each league is shifting, what do you think about this?

3. Who do you think should win the VHL Playoff MVP?

1. I unfortunately don't watch much hockey, but I do like the Nashville Predators 

2. I think this might be necessary for the league to grow and improve overall.

3. Jeffery Pines, I guess?

Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

2. Who is the most underrated player in the VHLE playoffs?

3. What is your favorite player render?

Edited by WildfireMicro

On 11/11/2021 at 4:33 PM, WildfireMicro said:

1. I unfortunately don't watch much hockey, but I do like the Nashville Predators 

2. I think this might be necessary for the league to grow and improve overall.

3. Jeffery Pines, I guess?

Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of ice cream? 

2. Who is the most underrated player in the VHLE playoffs?

3. What is your favorite player render?

1] Huge fan of strawberry and hate chocolate.. Vanilla is meh. If we are talking the good stuff, those Kondike cones are pretty good

2] The Eagles manager, he fine tuned his squad and had the better odds to win

3] I like a lot of renders, one memorable member named Berocka always had realistic ones so his have to be my favorite 

QUESTIONS

1] What is your favorite "not so useful" skill? Why?? (Experience, penalty shots, leadership, fighting, discipline)

2] What's the funniest thing you've done or seen during a game or practice that would make the VHL blooper reel?

3] Which type of player would be your Robin? Do you enjoy playing with passers, physical players, scorers, two-way or defenders??