TOR AGM availability

Peace

I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge the hard work and dedication @Smarch put into his role and our team; he is a team first individual and a tremendous help through some of my more difficult times. He held the team down when I was dealing with utility disconnections, scrambling to find income to avoid the eviction notice I received, and was generally available to help everyone when they needed it. Recently, however, I was informed by Smarch that he was unsure of his future level of activity and it was better to have someone more active in the role. 

He'll remain as an advisor (if he chooses). 

That being said I'm looking for someone who is willing to contribute to Toronto's rebuild, not afraid to voice themselves when they believe I'm making a mistake and be available to the team from time to time. It's nothing too crazy, I don't expect anyone to live and breath Toronto but rather lend a helping hand when I've got 10 hour shifts at work, or step up when I've stepped out. There's no real point packing my office when I'm out of town for a couple of days when I don't need to transport everything.

Just DM me here on the forum, I'll get back to you. 

Cheers. 

- Peace

Edited by Peace