Alexandre Leduc Junior Review

Lemorse7

Alexandre Leduc is a right winger from Canada, height 5’10 and 184 pounds. A 20 years old who is beginning is vhl career in the junior showcase tournament with the Warriors. But what make Alexandre Leduc a great player and teammates ? 

First, We need to look eight years ago the youngsters is 12 and have just started hight school. He is looking for something too clear is mind for school and all the drama. He started swimming, the kid was a good swimmer but he didn’t know all the effort he need to put into to reach is dream: to be a Olympian gold medalist! So he started waking up at five swimming from six to seven and a half school 8 to 15 and after finishing all is homework he was back in the pool from 19 to 20 and a half. 

After 3 years of hard work winning 3 times (les jeux du Québec) in the u15. A water polo coach reach out to him and ask if water polo interest him, the youngster did not know what water polo was he hesitated. The coach recognizes his pure talent and athleticism said : try out are in 2 weeks and if you make the club they will be no charge for this years. Alexandre all excited accept the offer and walk in the try out with all the energy and intention to make the team. With his hard work paying of he make the team, his first years he was in the U16 with is technique and his quick release he was too strong for the league so his coach upgrade him to the U20 league. After 2 more years playing this sports that he love, making friends, train hard and the coach who was like a second father for the kid. 

The final tournament of is second season in the U20 league Alexandre made team Quebec for the first time. The youngster was excited to play with thousands of fans cheering on and booing him. In the final In the fourth quarters it’s 9-6 for Alberta the home team Leduc enter the quarters with a booing waves from the fans cheering for there local team but Leduc is to focus to let that affect him and enter the quarters with a quick assist to reduce the lead 9-7, with is second presence in the quarter with 2 minutes left Leduc scores 1 goal. Trying to block a shot in the last 30 second the ball hit Leduc on the heads with all his force and the helps of him teammates Leduc exist the pool and collapsed. Leduc had a major concussion he quit water polo and take a 6 month break to all recover his senses. 

People said that this injury change Leduc life, people will said for a bad way, but I will said for a good ways. He was playing hockey with friends like every years during the holidays vacation and a idea pop Alexandre head. What if he tries playing hockey the sports that the youngster love to watch on the tv and love to play why not take the next step and make it is hobby is job. 

After a year in the junior AAA the vhlm scouts reach out to him and invite him to a special tournament tho showcase all the great future hockey players around the world. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alexandre,

I like that you chose a not so stereotype careerpath for a hockey player and have Leduc come in from swimming/water polo.

I just think, if he was too afraid of concussions, ice hockey might not be the wisest choice. If he was just afraid of losing his conscience and then potentially drown, this makes sense (I was not sure which motivation for his change to hockey you wanted to convey).

I'd say a 7.5/10