Suggestions for future VHL Teams.

Will3

Suggestion for Future VHL Teams  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I suggested the VHL create a new league in Aisa, I could not anticipate just how many ideas I would develop. These twenty team names are the fruits of my labor. Now I want to know what the league thinks. If anyone wants to create logos for my created teams, please do so. (I'm an idea guy, not an artist). Also thanks to Dil, 16z, and Banackock for your suggestions.

This article explains what all of this is about. 

Edited by Will3

Amazing selection of teams/team names. I hate to be the guy, but Sidney, Wellington, Brisbane and Perth while close are not in Asia but are considered/are part of Australia a continent in its own right. And Congo, Nigeria, Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar and Zimbabwe are in Africa.

One thing which is a little bit odd in my opinion is that you take City names for the Asian/Australian teams but the country names for the African ones. No issue as such, just something which caught my attention. Great Suggestions as I said.

take care...

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Will3 said:

When I suggested the VHL create a new league in Aisa, I could not anticipate just how many ideas I would develop.

I mean names are just names, it doesn’t really mean much of anything. It took 80 seasons to extend to 3 leagues so by that metric of you want a 4th I’ll see you in S160.

2 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Amazing selection of teams/team names. I hate to be the guy, but Sidney, Wellington, Brisbane and Perth while close are not in Asia but are considered/are part of Australia a continent in its own right. And Congo, Nigeria, Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar and Zimbabwe are in Africa.

One thing which is a little bit odd in my opinion is that you take City names for the Asian/Australian teams but the country names for the African ones. No issue as such, just something which caught my attention. Great Suggestions as I said.

take care...

The start of the idea was Aisa. This article will explain everything.

26 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I mean names are just names, it doesn’t really mean much of anything. It took 80 seasons to extend to 3 leagues so by that metric of you want a 4th I’ll see you in S160.

I understand that. Just ideas for distance future.