Season 79 TEAM WORLD Roster announcement and Captains?

UnknownMinion

Hello again everybody Its Minion again back with more team world announcements and this is the big one but theirs a lot for me to say before we get to the announcement, if you don't care about that stuff you may skip to Hidden comment with the roster. So first off if you were pinged your on the team. Now here what I want to get out of the way first off their was a lot of people I looked at before making my choice on the roster, and sadly I could have all of you on my team or I would have so if you didn't end up on any of the Teams it was a hard choice for all the GM we just couldn't have everybody, Second I love the team I have here and believe that with them we have a really good shot at sliver and maybe gold. Now keeping this going Team world has been a weaker link in team Europe shadow for too long any my goal is to do better then team Europe at all cost, now anyways lets go to the part your here for and stop with the filler

Spoiler

Your Season 79 Team roster

Spoiler

Centers

Omi Aberg-Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha- @osens

Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson-Greenland- @Cxsquared

Bryn Yrwy- United Kingdom - @dylanjj37

Spoiler

Wingers

Tyler reinhart-Greenland- @Zetterberg
Ryan Li- Canada- @Ryan Li
Jerome Reinhart-Greenland @MexicanCow123
Deagun Rust- USA- @Spade18
Florida Man- USA- @zepheter

Darth Kaprizov - Republic of the Congo -  @Darth Kaprizov 

Spoiler

Defense

Zeljko Ranogajec-Australia- @ColeMrtz
Tynan Sylvester- Belize- @diamond_ace

The Loch Ness Monster-United Kingdom- @LuluSalesAway
Zdeno Chara- Slovakia- @Agito

Spoiler

Goaltenders

Starter-Leroy Johnson-Marshall Islands- @Vkobe-v

Backup-Tobias Reinhart-Greenland- @Spaz

the discord is here https://discord.gg/RYdeZXcg when you get in or if you are already in tag me (Minion) and I will add you to the locker room player area

Next after that is the captains now I picked the Captains before hand instead of doing a vote because I don't have the time to run a vote due to school and other thing around the league so instead I've been watching the discord and picked on who I thought were very active! we will be running with the One captain and three assist Captains.

Spoiler

Your Captain is 

Tyler Reinhart

Your assist Captains are

Zdeno Chara

Jerome Reinhart

and Bryn Yrwy

Okay that's all I look forward to the locker room being filled and chatting with everybody,

Bye once more Minion

Edited by rjfryman