Let's Talk VHL Finals

BladeMaiden

9 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

With no due respect, fuck @Banackock!

Also your mic sounded good today, which was very nice!

It’s like i set it up and checked it or something 😂 

❤️ya Jardy, ya sassy hoe lol

@Banackock idk why he hates ya lmao, what did you do to poor Jardy…

Edited by BladeMaiden

11 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

It’s like i set it up and checked it or something 😂 

❤️ya Jardy, ya sassy hoe lol

@Banackock idk why he hates ya lmao, what did you do to poor Jardy…

He committed the crime of being here long enough to know how sincere I’m being when I say rude things to him.

On 9/14/2021 at 11:15 AM, JardyB10 said:

He committed the crime of being here long enough to know how sincere I’m being when I say rude things to him.

Lol does that mean you mean the rude things you say to me too? :D 

On 9/14/2021 at 12:00 PM, Banackock said:

@BladeMaiden don’t listen to his manipulative ways. He has spent too many days in the sun!! 

lol we are all vhl oldies now but I’ll remember that ;)

17 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Any rude things I say to you I mean as much as I do when I say rude things to nearly anyone else!

And here I thought I was special , Whelp get your boxing gloves out then Jardy, I think we may need to hash this out. LMAO

But really usually when people start sounding off I just say the same thing I do every time I piss off some over sensitive sim simpleton, if you don like what I say or who I am get feel free to get in the complaints line with the many like minded individuals who have a hate on for me. Lets be honest the line is pretty long at this point, please enjoy that long walk to the back of the line, the current wait time is indefinite because haters ain't worth my time and effort.

:D

5 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

And here I thought I was special , Whelp get your boxing gloves out then Jardy, I think we may need to hash this out. LMAO

But really usually when people start sounding off I just say the same thing I do every time I piss off some over sensitive sim simpleton, if you don like what I say or who I am get feel free to get in the complaints line with the many like minded individuals who have a hate on for me. Lets be honest the line is pretty long at this point, please enjoy that long walk to the back of the line, the current wait time is indefinite because haters ain't worth my time and effort.

:D

Idk, I feel like most folks I’ve seen like you just fine. Even people you’ve had it out with still seem to respect and appreciate you

20 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Idk, I feel like most folks I’ve seen like you just fine. Even people you’ve had it out with still seem to respect and appreciate you

20 hours ago, BOOM said:

What have you done with the real Jardy? 

18 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I slit his throat and drained his blood into an alcoholic smoothie

10 hours ago, BOOM said:

Yummy. 

This may be my favourite exchange between members in over a year, you guys make me laugh! Don’t ever stop being yourselves, the world would be too dull without y’all 🌟