Official Resignation

Quik

Hey Everyone!

So, this will probably come as a shock to most of you, but I haven't really been around much lately. I touched a bit on this when we announced Al as the newest Commissioner, which was 2 months ago, that I was going through some changes in my personal life that meant less time for the league. Initially, this was meant to be temporary, as I settled into a new phase in my career, hoping to return to full activity as a part of the Commissioner team in this great community that I've devoted thousands of hours to over the past decade and a half. However, after a couple of months, it's become clear that I will no longer be able to put in the time necessary to be a contributing member of the Commish team.

It's been a wild ride, and I'll be forever grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the leadership in the VHL. Thank you to everyone I've interacted with for being part of the journey, and if I haven't interacted with you, thank you, as well, if for nothing other than being part of the league.

Peace Out GIF by James Maslow

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

Welcome to the retirement crew @Quik

Thanks for all you did! I miss out daily forum chats about my crazy ideas and you talking me off the ledge or making it more reasonable!

Those were the days 😂 much simpler time haha

Just now, Quik said:

Those were the days 😂 much simpler time haha

When I was stacking addy hard to keep up with Blueing and work at the same time. Great times :P 

Damn now we can't make slow jokes.

Thanks for all your time here, I've always appreciated that you made an effort to connect with me and others and weren't just an oId boy.

I still get to call you older than dirt though

Edited by GustavMattias

Thanks for all you have done @Quik for the league! Real life priorities always come first.

If you do manage to find some time, i'm sure the members would love the final results for this :P if not no biggie!

All the best and I hope that while your resigning from commish duties, that you still stay part of the league!