Official Resignation

Quik

• Senior Admin
12 hours ago, Quik said:

Hey Everyone!

So, this will probably come as a shock to most of you, but I haven't really been around much lately. I touched a bit on this when we announced Al as the newest Commissioner, which was 2 months ago, that I was going through some changes in my personal life that meant less time for the league. Initially, this was meant to be temporary, as I settled into a new phase in my career, hoping to return to full activity as a part of the Commissioner team in this great community that I've devoted thousands of hours to over the past decade and a half. However, after a couple of months, it's become clear that I will no longer be able to put in the time necessary to be a contributing member of the Commish team.

It's been a wild ride, and I'll be forever grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the leadership in the VHL. Thank you to everyone I've interacted with for being part of the journey, and if I haven't interacted with you, thank you, as well, if for nothing other than being part of the league.

Peace Out GIF by James Maslow

A Quik resignation??? 

Best of luck with everything dude, it was a hell of a run. Be sure to visit 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ly0mimgu4381g013gz