Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Episode 6: Junior Showcase Highlights and Other Goings-On!

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

I'm always saying bad words and mean things. :(

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Episode-6-Junior-Showcase-Highlights-and-Other-Goings-On-e17ftec

In today's episode the following things are discussed!:

- Quik's resignation

- The newest HOF inductees

- The draft lottery and who needs goalies

- Junior Showcase Tournament Highlights

- A suggestion for a 3PPAO tier list (43ish minutes)

BIG special thanks to @FrostBeard for the amazing intro to today's episode!

Mentions:

@Quik @dlamb @Peace @bigAL @WereBuzzing @Spence King @UnkemptCL4PTP @Jellydiot @a_Ferk @DUSS7Y @NickSunderbruch @Domino Draws @M1nT @ViprVipe  @Zetterberg @Domg5 @MexicanCow123 @Moon_50 @.sniffuM @hylands @rory

~46 minutes

Edited by JardyB10

• JardyB10 changed the title to Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Episode 6: Junior Showcase Highlights and Other Goings-On!

Instead of doing my homework or going to bed, I ended up staying up and listening to this for some fuckin reason. Anyways, Frostbeard intro was god tier.

I didn't realize so many teams needed a goalie either now or a couple seasons down the road. S80 doesn't have many goalies and the highest ranked goalie for TPE in S81 is currently 26th. Looks like anyone who has a backup will be selling high.

I too was shocked that Seattle might actually have to rebuild. The dynasty can't go on forever I suppose. Also rest in piece to Toronto's defense, it will be interesting to see how they address it with their picks. I'm assuming they go after one of the goalies and pick up 2 defense with the other 2 picks.

Regarding the Junior tournament, it was absolutely hilarious to see the Warriors choke the way they did after how the round robin went. Go Royals. 10/10, would procrastinate again

5 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

Instead of doing my homework or going to bed, I ended up staying up and listening to this for some fuckin reason. Anyways, Frostbeard intro was god tier.

You fool! Did you finish your assignments eventually at least?

Review: I listened to the whole thing and I find myself looking forward to the new episodes when they drop every week. The editing mixed with the casualness of the podcast makes it a more relaxing listen and while I'm working and listening that is exactly what I'm looking for. Id suggest for future episodes to look into all the things you missed while you were away from the league and see what cool events or big trades you might have missed. All in all I love these keep making them 8/10