(S81) RW - CATSTEVENS, TPE: 48

Big bab Jp

Yo @Big bab Jp! You weren't eligible for the draft today, unfortunately. Good news, you are new a waiver eligible player. We would love to have you on Mexico City! :D We have a great locker room and we would be able to help you grow your VHL player!

Just reply to this with #HailtotheKings to join the Mexico City Kings!

- youloser1337 / Mexico City Kings GM

Welcome to the league!! @Big bab Jp

My name is sam I am the Halifax GM. The draft is over which means you can be picked up on waivers by any team. On Halifax you would get THIRD line minutes with possibility of moving up with good activity. We have tons of people who can help you learn the league and make your player the best they can be! We are not expected to do great but you can get great ice time that you cant get on other teams.

Id love to see you in a Halifax uniform. To join quote with #BOATGANG

Welcome to the VHL @Big bab Jp

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our 1st line. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png

Hey @Big bab Jp I’m the general manager of the Yukon Rush. The season is about to start and we are one of the biggest contenders for this season. We still have some spots available on our roster and we would like you to join us in the great run that we are expecting. To join the team, just quote this and say #feeltherush! Then we will send you a contract and a discordinvitation to our locker room! 

v71msub.jpg

Welcome to the VHL, @Big bab Jp! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and welcoming locker room for all our players. We offer guides to help you earn TPE and build your player, and we are active and willing to answer any questions you may have. We can offer TOP SIX MINUTES, as well as special teams time. We'd be glad to have you on the team, just quote this post with #DIVERIGHTIN to join us in the sun! 

We wish you the best of luck in your career no matter what,
JB & the Marlins

Hi there, I'm Ledge and Dairy, the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. Welcome to the VHL! As you've probably seen from some of the above posts, the draft just passed and now you have a chance to choose whatever team you want to join for this season. I'm glad to say that we in Miami have a first line spot, as well as top power play minutes, just for you! This season, the Marauders won't be the strongest team in the league, but you will have the chance to start of your career with great stats and loads of ice time. To join the squad, just quote this post and say 'Drop the Anchor', and I'll send a contract offer right over to you! Good luck with your career!