New Season, Same ol'Loser

youloser1337

Season 79 has come and gone and the offseason is wrapping up this week. Tonight is the VHL draft where we will see the future of the Riga Reign be born. Right now, Justin Lose is gearing up for another season. He is enjoying the peace and quiet in the house after a week of media events before Season 80 starts. Here are some of the highlights from that media event:

Any comment about contract extensions this offseason?

"No. I'm not focusing on the contract right now. I'm just working on myself this offseason. We can worry about contracts after the season is over."

Will we see Lose on Riga next season?

"No comment."

Is it weird to have another Lose in the league?

"My uncle Tony is a great guy. It is going to be a little weird to have 2 guys with the Lose last name but I think I'm safe since I'm in the VHL and he is in the VHLM. Overall I think he is going to do a great job over in Mexico City. He has a lot of hockey sense and he wants to help players grow. The VHLM GM role is built for him in my opinion."

Those are some of the highlights from the media scrum. A lot of pressure is on Justin with this being his 5th season with Riga and also a contract season. After a disappointing season last season, how will he bounce back?