(S81) RW - Magnus Corvo, TPE: 75

Hex Universe

Hello and welcome back to the league! My name is Markus and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Miami Marauders. This season we are in a rebuild mode so you will get plenty of playing time if you decide to join us! I assume you know your way around the league but we are still willing to assist you in whatever way possible. We would love for you to be a part of our team!

If you would like to join us please quote this message and reply saying #LetsGoMiami

708511857308074024.png.219fa2af2201029b0c235bd38d2eb077.png

@Hex Universe

My name is sam I am the Halifax GM. The draft is over which means you can be picked up on waivers by any team. On Halifax you would get SECOND line minutes with possibility of moving up with good activity. We have tons of people who can help you learn the league and make your player the best they can be! We are not expected to do great but you can get great ice time that you cant get on other teams.

Id love to see you in a Halifax uniform. To join quote with #BOATGANG

Hey @Hex Universe!

Welcome back to the VHLM! myself and @Bobo would love to have you in Philadelphia this season, I can offer you all the minutes you could possibly want. If you would like to come to Philly just quote this and say #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly

Edited by Alex_J32

v71msub.jpg

Welcome back to the 'M Hex! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and welcoming locker room for all our players. We can offer TOP LINE MINUTES, as well as special teams time. We'd be glad to have you on the team, just quote this post with #DIVERIGHTIN to join us in the sun!

We wish you the best of luck in your career no matter what,

JB & the Marlins

54 minutes ago, Alex_J32 said:

Hey @Hex Universe!

Welcome back to the VHLM! myself and @Bobo would love to have you in Philadelphia this season, I can offer you all the minutes you could possibly want. If you would like to come to Philly just quote this and say #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly

you also get a free gfx to use via me!

1 hour ago, Domg5 said:

Come to Yukon and contend for the cup!

#FeelTheRush :yuk:
I wanted something fresh, but also somewhere where I can play my role and do my part on a Cup contending team
At this stage, I don't honestly care about the minutes, I care about making sure each minute counts

6 hours ago, Hex Universe said:

#FeelTheRush :yuk:
I wanted something fresh, but also somewhere where I can play my role and do my part on a Cup contending team
At this stage, I don't honestly care about the minutes, I care about making sure each minute counts

Awesome! Welcome to the team! :)