Ori enjoying time on team Canada, spending some time in Canada

ROOKIE745

As stated last time Ori was selected for team Canada and has preformed very well for them so far. In the eight regular season games he has scored eights points to be at one point per game. He has five helpers and three goals, one of which he scored on the power play. In the one playoff game he scored one goal on the power play for one point. We have reached out for a comment from Ori "It's been a blast to play for team Canada, I've enjoyed my time with all these guys, the last two years I have meet so many new faces, the teammates I had in Minnesota and now in Helsinki, guys from playing for the watchmen, and the people from team Canada this season and last season. I already have so many great memories with all of these guys!"

Speaking of Canada Ori has taken the time to spend time there as it is where he was born and was apparently a little home sick. "I love it Helsinki, and there's a huge change of life living there than what I've been use to in Canada. I'll probably spend most off-seasons coming back here to visit and it will always be my true home, that said it doesn't mean I won't giving it my all in Finland, I want to make the country proud and I'll battle hard!"

(word count 234)