Just a fluff piece for 2 tpe

Seabass

News has come out that Moscow Menace player, The Seabasstard has decided that he won't be taking a COVID-19 vaccine prior to the VHL's 79th Season. You would think that decision would put his season in jeopardy but the VHL has yet to implement it's own Covid protocol policies so it'll be more like business as usual and the Seabasstard will report to training camp. Now why on earth would he not take the vaccine in order to protect himself and his team mates? The Seabasstard's answer was just a simple "I just don't feel like it and that's my right. My body my choice."

The Seabasstard's choice is a selfish one considering he's not protecting himself against a virus that could completely derail his team's season if ever a infection on the team would occur. Some of the VHL's host countries are also implementing some sort of Covid passport system, will The Seabasstard even be able to travel with the team? His decision is a dumb one and the Menace are hoping they can get the Seabasstard to reconsider his decision for his team's and his career's sake.