(S81) C - Alessio Simeoni, TPE: 54

Alesime

Welcome to the VHL @Alesime!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our TOP 6 minutes and special teams time. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png

Just now, Alex_J32 said:

Welcome to the VHL @Alesime!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our TOP 6 minutes and special teams time. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png

#FEARTHEREAPER