More of Isau's Off Season

Eynhallow

Well, a new season is about to begin.  Thank God for Training Camp.  That offset the depreciation a little bit.  I have to admit that I did not earn enough TPE to totally offset the amount that Isau was depreciated, but it was close.  What does that mean ?  Well, given the lineup in Riga, where there have been few changes, I expect that we will challenge for a playoff berth and, hopefully go a bit further than a paltry 5 games.  There are still some big question marks on the team.  The largest being a goalie.  As of this writing, the Reign has 3 prospect goalies, but, I don't think one who has the ability to perform in the VHL.  We are also desperately short of left wingers.  These issues will have to be addressed fairly shortly.  I did notice that the management had made an offer to Free Agent Rara Rasputin, but it might not be the best one on the table.  According to the STHS index there appears to be a number of quality goalies available.  It is difficult to determine the direction management will take in this matter.  I believe that the Reign will have to trade in order to fill out their roster.  Looking forward to puck drop.  Go Reign !!