Sweden calls for Armani

WildfireMicro

From the Toronto Sports Newspaper written by Hale James:

Armani Calamari has had quite a busy week. He was drafted with the 18th pick by the Toronto Legion and then was notified that he was drafted in the 8th round by the Vasteras Iron Eagles. Despite the surprise that he was drafted so late, Armani does not seem to be worrying too much about it. He is currently planning on getting on a plane towards Sweden, but we managed to get this statement from him:

"Honestly the VHLE draft results did not bother me too much. I was actually talking to my dad while we ate some waffles when I was notified. I am just excited for the opportunity to play for a new team in a brand new league. After I get done in Sweden I can head back to Toronto to show my stuff to the Legion faithful. It's all extremely exciting"

The hype surrounding the European league is definitely exciting and we will hopefully be able to provide updates from Armani's performance in the E. And hey, if he loves waffles, Sweden is full of them and is famous for it. We wish Armani a lot of luck in his upcoming games in Europe!