[S80] Kasper Kankkunen has retired!

VHL Bot

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, 16z said:

oopsie thought i would play this season.. pls unretir mi

Just so we’re clear because it’s a bit different: did you want to unretire or did you just want to play out the season still but remain retired?

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just so we’re clear because it’s a bit different: did you want to unretire or did you just want to play out the season still but remain retired?

Unretire so I can apply point but I want to make a new player after

• Commissioner
51 minutes ago, 16z said:

Unretire so I can apply point but I want to make a new player after

Those two things don't really work together. If you unretire here is a penalty to be paid, specifically:

13.2 - Unretiring a Player

If you wish to unretire a player after manually retiring, you have seven (7) days from the time of retirement to do so, but will be penalized in escalating consequences for each day that passes, as follows:

• Within 24H of retirement: 1-Week Update Ban

In addition if you unretire you can't make a new player because you'll have a player. If you are willing to accept the penalty I suppose you could unretire, apply your points, and then re-retire. Is that what you want?

• Commissioner

@Updater  please note that @16z has decided to un-retire and has accepted the penalty of that, a 1 week update ban. This ban will be enforced next week, September 27 to October 3rd. 16z please note that this update ban is for all forms of claiming TPE. Any TPE you claim will be denied and any attempt to bypass this by claiming directly from the portal (welfare / practice facility) will result in punishment.