Time for a Change in Vancouver

fonziGG

Hello everyone!

Today I write with a very heavy heart that I will be stepping down the GM position for Vancouver. Vancouver was a passion and I never saw myself leaving this early into my tenure. However, I received a promotion at work that would see me take increased hours weekly and a few other IRL commitments will take up all my time. I just want to say it was a pleasure and honour to take up the position and I want to thank @Beketov and @Quik for hiring me.

I want to thank everyone on the Vancouver Wolves roster, @Nykonax  for being a the best AGM I've ever had, @Sixersfan594 for being the OG AGM who had my back every single step of the way, and to @Beaviss for drafting me to the Wolves which gave me a passion for a team again. I'll never forget that championship run with the incredible roster we had.

Thank you, Vancouver.

wolves GIF

Edited by Squidward2

Damn, so many people are yeeting themselves.

I know Vancouver never quite went to the heights you might have imagined over the last few seasons, but you've always been one of the cooler people in the league and I'm glad you got the chance while you had the time to take it.

Congrats on the promotion, and hoping you stick around here otherwise!

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I know Vancouver never quite went to the heights you might have imagined over the last few seasons, but you've always been one of the cooler people in the league and I'm glad you got the chance while you had the time to take it.

We never did, however when I took over and players requested trades, I knew I had to rebuild. I'm just sad I couldn't finish this rebuild.

Edited by fonziGG

You are an amazing guy Fonzi. I've loves having you as my GM in Van.  You did an incredible job. Wish I could be taking over this team instead of NY 😂 goodluck with work and hopefully things slow down and you can come back!

26 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

You are an amazing guy Fonzi. I've loves having you as my GM in Van.  You did an incredible job. Wish I could be taking over this team instead of NY 😂 goodluck with work and hopefully things slow down and you can come back!

Step down from New York? 🤔

@fonziGG you and I go way back, and I'm super proud to see all you've accomplished over the time in all of these sim leagues. 

I'm so happy to see you flourishing in your personal life, a well deserved promotion for sure. 

Best of luck to you my friend, try not to be a stranger and enjoy everything that comes your way. :)

• Commissioner

A bit of a housekeeping note: since changing GM’s at the end of the off-season is far messier than at the beginning (but necessary given the circumstances) @Nykonax  has agreed to act as interim GM for this season. Near the end of the season the position will be opened up to either him or the general population for a permanent position but for now he should be regarded as the GM of the team with all the permissions that entails.