PRG/SEA; S80

VHL Bot

@BladeMaiden came on and we had a plan that went up in smoke (out of my control) which was okay. It is what it is. It’s likely better this way. She knows my thoughts and 100% of everything. 

I wanted to send her back to Prague for free but the portal will not allow me to do that. Wanted to help @diamond_ace during his final run, make sure their relationship is good without any bad blood or looking back on negativity between the two despite saying there isn’t any (this will ensure it 100%)

Basically just wanted to help Prague, DA and Blade out.

👍

yeah ill be honest i was absolutely skeptical at first, but this time i have to admit

good guy Bana :)

if this is the Bana we have to look forward to, then this place is a better league for it. he knew he was no longer able to compete and did what you see here 💜

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

@BladeMaiden came on and we had a plan that went up in smoke (out of my control) which was okay. It is what it is. It’s likely better this way. She knows my thoughts and 100% of everything. 

I wanted to send her back to Prague for free but the portal will not allow me to do that. Wanted to help @diamond_ace during his final run, make sure their relationship is good without any bad blood or looking back on negativity between the two despite saying there isn’t any (this will ensure it 100%)

Basically just wanted to help Prague, DA and Blade out.

👍

Real class act 

Clapping Applause GIF by The Gentlemen

honestly though. bana didnt have to do this. i got really pissy with him in the trade talks bc i 100% thought he was trying to extort a second set of picks for a player who had just chosen not to go here. but in the end it's actually him being a good guy, even when i was actively trying not to let him

Honestly i loved playing for both these GMs and Bana just proved why many players put their players in his hands. @Banackock thank you for sending me to DA and @diamond_acethank you for taking me back. I know how lucky I’ve been to have you both as friends and GMs 💖