S80 Moscow Menace Captains Announcement

Spartan

oak4Qo5.png

I'll keep this short and sweet. This really was a tough decision though, I'd give so many people on this team letters if I could.

First Alternate - The Seabasstard - @Seabass

Frankly, being in a 2C role isn't glorious, but yet Seabass continues to be a vocal presence in the LR and remains committed to a shared team goal. As a veteran of the league and a steady voice in the locker room, I find him crucial to the team and someone ideal to be an Alternate Captain!

Second Alternate - Duncan Idaho - @OrbitingDeath

No surprises here, an alternate last season continues to be an alternate this season. Easily the best player on the team right now, and someone we'll be counting on to lead our offense on the ice this season and keep spirits high. Maybe we'll buy him a lego set he wants if we win a cup this season 👀.

Captain - Phillip Stein - @IHateBobNutting

Probably the easiest choice I'll ever make. Not the best earner, not the most active forum user, or the most involved around the league, but easily someone who leads the team in passion, drive and team spirit. He's always asking about the state of the team and keeping me honest, and performs superbly on the ice with literally anyone I line him up with. it's like STHS recognizes his leadership capability and shows it in his consistent statistical output. Sometimes, the most passionate guy is the right one for the job over the most qualified. It's certainly the case here. Congrats Phil!!!!!!!

Honorable Mention: I would have named @N0HBDY captain over the weekend but I knew he was getting traded on Monday. Appreciate everything you've done for the team as a player, and looking forward to all your contributions in the future as an advisor!