S80 Regular Season Index and Livesim Hub

Devise

INDEX

@VHLM GM It's a little late but it's still here the index in all it's usual glory. As always you can use the portal to submit your lines and if you have any roster issues or hiccups shoot me a PM or hit me up on Discord. I'll be posting the livesim updates as replies in the index thread here so if your interested on top of the Discord going live notification you can find those links in here as well. Here is to another good season everyone. :cheers: 

• Devise featured and pinned this topic

Hello everybody, it's Yukon Bars for everyone. (It's actually a thing, look it up, superior to a Klondike even though I think it's like the same company or whatever.) Also live sims are here, Day 3 (2nd day if that is how you count our mishap but hey, don't count that) 

FUCK GRAMMAR

• Commissioner

I have been informed that I need to step in for a couple of days while @Devise gets his shitbox PC sorted so I'll be live after the VHL Sims

https://www.twitch.tv/beketov_vhl

• Commissioner

Let's be honest, what I write here doesn't matter, I'm just a piece of meat to you all aren't I? I know what you're getting out of this. It's just the sims you care about isn't it :( 

star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi.gif

The Boonie Net (as a will call it from this point forward) is a very particular breed of beast. What that means, in non Devise coded message is that the internet where I am at currently is a little too spotty/finnicky for me to be able to maintain a consistent livesim schedule. From this point forward, I'll just be posting an update on the Discord for when the games are live, I don't need to post in this thread as you can just see it. I'll likely be at a spot to be able to live sim again before the year is out so don't worry it won't be a permanent change. I appreciate your consideration at this time. I should note, that I was able to barely pull of a couple of live sims the last few days but it's more an issue of general consistently with the net, as even the game uploads to the portal themselves (which are all very small) have taken a decent chunk of time. 

TLDR; Devise says: LIVESIMS ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FOR THE VHLM ONLY. THANK YOU! 

• 2 weeks later...